Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 11:59:38 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2023, 11:31:36 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 11:28:16 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2023, 11:22:51 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 11:21:00 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2023, 11:19:51 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 11:13:23 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 16, 2023, 11:00:56 AM
he used to come to the north regularly with bunting but that relationship turned sour when she scammed them. Match made in heaven.

He's a piece of work. if you're going to protests organised by a boy like that or with a boy like that speaking at it you need to take a look at yourself tbh. Shows you how much this kind of thing is being hijacked.

And the other side are headlining a performer who knifed someone to death in the 'Joy

This is why extremists are full of shite, who did he kill?

Another inmate

Didn't kill a guard then? Was it self defense? Gotta give me some back ground to this, like a link

Oh....and they have a faux asylum seeker on the docket as well

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/ireland-asylum-seeker-debate-heats-up.amp

Not the link I ask for

Ah FFS-if you feel a financial obligation to fraudsters like this, then more fool you

"The Sunday Times report revealed that Kisyombe had not arrived in Ireland straight from Africa in 2010 "terrified," as she had told The Irish Times. In fact, she had been a student at Bristol University in the U.K. between 2007 and 2010 and had gone home to Malawi before getting a student visa for Ireland (presumably her U.K. student visa had expired). 

When she had that she came here and subsequently applied for asylum in the U.K., leaving Ireland to live there for some time.  She did not apply for asylum here until a year later than she told The Irish Times, perhaps when her U.K. application had failed and she was told to leave.   "

But it will be ok for you to come home from the states after all these years and get free health service after virtually never paying into it? Aye dead on!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

I pesume all sports people in a certain County are fraudsters? In whiteyworld logic
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eire90

apparently they are inviting a former uda commander to  speak aswell.

Eire90

you think republicans would   be monitoring the ring leaders of these protests since they are now in league with uda/uvf types.

Eire90

is the Donegal sheep dog guy still about not seen him mentioned in a while he had connections with loyalists too.

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on February 16, 2023, 01:44:32 PM
I pesume all sports people in a certain County are fraudsters? In whiteyworld logic

Well if the sports person in question was invited to speak at a forum promoting financial responsibility or fundraising for cancer patients I'd certainly be scratching my head (and distancing myself from the event)

burdizzo

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 16, 2023, 11:26:19 AM

If you want any kind of debate and / or sensible dialogue on anything like screening immigrants or anything like that then the way to get it is not to have people like Robinson involved.

Absolutely agree with this.

Wasn't there something today about an Afghan asylum seeker suing the State for not providing him with accommodation? Shows what a joke the asylum industry has become.

imtommygunn

Would you be distancing yourself from an event if Tommy Robinson was speaking at it?

whitey

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 16, 2023, 02:07:59 PM
Would you be distancing yourself from an event if Tommy Robinson was speaking at it?

Oh.....Tommy Robinson has no business even being in Ireland

I'm just pointing out that BOTH SIDES have employed the services of complete cvnts and scumbags to promote their agendas

burdizzo

Well, I wouldn't go to it (not, I confess, that I've been to any of them). I think it'd be a very bad move to get him over. And counter-productive.

imtommygunn

Quote from: burdizzo on February 16, 2023, 02:12:38 PM

Well, I wouldn't go to it (not, I confess, that I've been to any of them). I think it'd be a very bad move to get him over. And counter-productive.

Agreed. Whitey these things are being hijacked all over the shop.

As I say there can be no serious discussion on it while this happens.

Also what would concern me would be that people who are perhaps a little disgruntled with their life and what goes on in it get influenced by these people so all you get is a hate filled rhetoric stirring up hate and it does no one any favours. Any right thinking people should detach themselves from these protests and if they feel strongly enough find some other means of getting their point across.

burdizzo

So you think people shouldn't protest, full-stop? Actually, protesting is a good way of articulating dissatisfaction: a big protest movement will achieve more than a few lads writing to their TDs. I just don't think we need to get Tommy Robinson involved, that's all.

imtommygunn

If you want to protest protest but you need very, very, different people organising. At the minute there is a lot of stoking up of hatred going on at these kind of protests. You want a forum to actually articulate things. The current protests are not that at all.

tonto1888

he used to come to the north regularly with bunting but that relationship turned sour when she scammed them. Match made in heaven.

He's a piece of work. if you're going to protests organised by a boy like that or with a boy like that speaking at it you need to take a look at yourself tbh. Shows you how much this kind of thing is being hijacked.

And the other side are headlining a performer who knifed someone to death in the 'Joy

Another inmate

Didn't kill a guard then? Was it self defense? Gotta give me some back ground to this, like a link

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/ireland-asylum-seeker-debate-heats-up.amp

Quite a lot wrong with that article
It's not ridiculous why she doesn't know the reason a decision on her case is taking so long. This happens. There are many reasons why some cases take over two years to be concluded other than challenges. There are plenty of bureaucratic delays. Win residency? Being granted asylum does not give you residency. You get a grant for 5 years. After that it is reviewed.
They are saying her application here and probably in the UK was more than likely refused. Maybe. But sure if you don't know the truth just plant rhat suspicion anyway.

whitey

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 16, 2023, 02:43:38 PM

Another inmate

Quite a lot wrong with that article
It's not ridiculous why she doesn't know the reason a decision on her case is taking so long. This happens. There are many reasons why some cases take over two years to be concluded other than challenges. There are plenty of bureaucratic delays. Win residency? Being granted asylum does not give you residency. You get a grant for 5 years. After that it is reviewed.
They are saying her application here and probably in the UK was more than likely refused. Maybe. But sure if you don't know the truth just plant rhat suspicion anyway.

She was lying through her teeth

I'd love to know how much in free legal aid she clocked up during that period

I've never heard such a piles of lies in my born days