East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 04, 2023, 08:35:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:24:28 PM
Is it international law or European law?

Either way that's the law, so if you ain't happy with it then ask for changes in policy or implementation needs to be better.

Blame your politicians not those coming in

People ARE blaming the politicians. How did you miss that?

Blaming them but attacking immigrants
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

This 'working class' thing is only stirring trouble. They have a shed load of people to be accommodated and they are concentrating on doing rather than talking. This it s not a good thing, to be sure, but it has nothing to do with the working class.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Wildweasel74

I think there a big difference to immigrants fleeing war in the middle east, and Ukraine, famine areas in Africa, and alot of Romanians/ Albanians trying to illegally enter the country.

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on February 04, 2023, 08:33:24 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2023, 05:01:59 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 04, 2023, 04:30:05 PM
You can try

Does anyone know what percentage of asylum seekers in Ireland have outstanding applications in other countries or have failed applications in other countries?

No but do like your comrades in the far right and make up the statistic you want.

So now I'm a "comrade of the far right" for asking a legitimate question

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 04, 2023, 08:40:48 PM
I think there a big difference to immigrants fleeing war in the middle east, and Ukraine, famine areas in Africa, and alot of Romanians/ Albanians trying to illegally enter the country.

So return the illegal immigrants and process the rest.. put the right process in place and follow it through.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:36:51 PM

Either way that's the law, so if you ain't happy with it then ask for changes in policy or implementation needs to be better.

As I asked already - where are all these attacks?

whitey

Quote from: armaghniac on February 04, 2023, 08:39:56 PM
This 'working class' thing is only stirring trouble. They have a shed load of people to be accommodated and they are concentrating on doing rather than talking. This it s not a good thing, to be sure, but it has nothing to do with the working class.

It's amazing that none of these centers have been placed in affluent areas

I'm sure one (or more) of the prestigious fee paying schools in South Dublin would have a spare gym or assembly hall they could repurpose to house migrants

https://www.blackrockcollege.com/development/new-facilities/

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2023, 08:43:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:35:06 PM
Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2023, 08:30:39 PM

It's the politicians at fault 100%. They've treated the working class with contempt with no consultation whatsoever.

So direct your anger at them and do it at the polls..

Just the working class? The benefit class seem to be the ones complaining the most?

Someone else said here that all the main political parties in the south are all singing of the same hymn sheet so there is nobody else to vote for. The next election there won't bring any change no matter who is voted in.

2020 there was over 700 racist attacks in Ireland..

whitey

Quote from: burdizzo on February 04, 2023, 08:44:05 PM

There's a video of the guy who went into the hospital saying he wanted to rape children getting a few clatters

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2023, 08:47:58 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 04, 2023, 08:44:05 PM

There's a video of the guy who went into the hospital saying he wanted to rape children getting a few clatters

Link to video of this mentally deranged person doing this? You were pulled on this earlier

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:46:01 PM

Now, now. There are, as you know "lies, damned lies, and statistics". 700 according to who? INAR? Let's see, a government-funded "N.G.O." whose funding depends on inflating the 'problem'? Anyway, how many of these were actually proved? And just so as people aren't misled by the word "attacks", only 50 of these were physical 'incidents'.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2023, 08:49:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:43:32 PM

So return the illegal immigrants and process the rest.. put the right process in place and follow it

The extremists on the left would have you labelled Far Right if you said that on Twitter but any reasonable person would say that is what should be done.

It's the rules, why would anyone ( and I haven't seen it) be concerned with sending back illegal immigrants

Armagh18

Is Romania not in the EU? Them and thr Bulgarians as bad as any!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 04, 2023, 08:52:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:46:01 PM

Now, now. There are, as you know "lies, damned lies, and statistics". 700 according to who? INAR? Let's see, a government-funded "N.G.O." whose funding depends on inflating the 'problem'? Anyway, how many of these were actually proved? And just so as people aren't misled by the word "attacks", only 50 of these were physical 'incidents'.

You asked and I gave you a simple figure of 700 that's 2 a day but sure you look for what ya what

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:53:23 PM
Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2023, 08:49:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:43:32 PM

So return the illegal immigrants and process the rest.. put the right process in place and follow it

The extremists on the left would have you labelled Far Right if you said that on Twitter but any reasonable person would say that is what should be done.

It's the rules, why would anyone ( and I haven't seen it) be concerned with sending back illegal immigrants

Was it not brought up on this thread - or one similar - about SJW-types preventing planes with deportees on them taking off? Actually, I think it was the "Varadkar Is A Racist" thread...