East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 03:33:27 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 02, 2023, 03:29:50 PM
Quote from: Eire90 on February 02, 2023, 01:33:58 PM
The question is why are the ira or what is left of them sitting back and allowing it to happen in years gone by would the likes of o dywer wall and carey not be getting a visit  are the ira or the old guard scared to be seen as helping foreigners  these groups have connections to loyalists and english groups aswell.

I would suggest that many of the protesters would be Sinn Fein supporters or at least from areas with heavy Sinn Fein support

So why they would attack their own supporters?

why would you suggest that?

A lot of people who support Sinn Fein think (thought) it was a nationalist party. Not so, as it turns out.

Armagh18

The question is why are the ira or what is left of them sitting back and allowing it to happen in years gone by would the likes of o dywer wall and carey not be getting a visit  are the ira or the old guard scared to be seen as helping foreigners  these groups have connections to loyalists and english groups aswell.
What is left? If there was many about they'd be better served shooting all the drug dealers..

whitey

I would suggest that many of the protesters would be Sinn Fein supporters or at least from areas with heavy Sinn Fein support

Don't Sinn Fein have big support in the working class areas of Dublin?

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/2023/01/17/fintan-otoole-far-right-agitators-must-be-cut-off-from-local-communities-by-facts/

There needs to be a rapid response unit that gets accurate information out to people through the same channels that the far-right uses to propagate scare stories. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Walter Cronc

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 03:36:21 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 02, 2023, 01:12:25 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 02, 2023, 01:09:07 PM
Absolute scumbags. Suppose you can protest at night when you've no work to go to in the morning. Same people, same mindset as loyalists!
Exactly my thoughts, behaving like Loyalists!

At least they're doing SOMETHING. Beats sitting around and wondering where the hell your country or community has gone. Or would you rather see an unending stream of migrants here? IS there a limit? Because the way some people go on, we should provide for anyone and everyone who washes up on our shores.

More brains in a false face!

tonto1888

Quote from: whitey on February 02, 2023, 03:45:47 PM

youre suggesting that these far right protestors would be SF supporters. Why?

tonto1888

Absolute scumbags. Suppose you can protest at night when you've no work to go to in the morning. Same people, same mindset as loyalists!

At least they're doing SOMETHING. Beats sitting around and wondering where the hell your country or community has gone. Or would you rather see an unending stream of migrants here? IS there a limit? Because the way some people go on, we should provide for anyone and everyone who washes up on our shores.

Giving yourself away here

whitey

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 03:57:55 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 02, 2023, 03:45:47 PM

youre suggesting that these far right protestors would be SF supporters. Why?

So you think that everyone who is out protesting is far right?

(Isn't one of the main people a former top guy with the Real IRA?)

Rossfan

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 02, 2023, 03:48:10 PM

Well said
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

JoG2

Quote from: seafoid on February 02, 2023, 03:47:59 PM
https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/2023/01/17/fintan-otoole-far-right-agitators-must-be-cut-off-from-local-communities-by-facts/

There needs to be a rapid response unit that gets accurate information out to people through the same channels that the far-right uses to propagate scare stories.

Could you pst that article Seafoid of possible? Thanks

Eire90

sinn fein are seen as pro mass immigration so i dont think these people protesting are sinn fein supporters and some of them have called for sinn fein members to be doorstepped.

burdizzo

Quote from: Rossfan on February 02, 2023, 03:58:51 PM

Well said

Go on then Rossfan - or Walter Cronc: should we provide for everyone who washes up on our shores? Is there a limit? You know, no point implying I'm 'brainless' if you won't even address the question I posed.

OgraAnDun

Fascism is a cancer, and once it takes hold...

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 03:58:35 PM

Giving yourself away here

As what? Again - address the questions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 04:07:53 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 02, 2023, 03:58:51 PM

Well said

Go on then Rossfan - or Walter Cronc: should we provide for everyone who washes up on our shores? Is there a limit? You know, no point implying I'm 'brainless' if you won't even address the question I posed.

How are you impacted? on a personal level? Has anyone taken your job or stopped you from doing your day to day stuff?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea