Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 31, 2024, 06:16:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2024, 05:54:25 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 31, 2024, 05:07:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2024, 05:03:29 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 31, 2024, 04:59:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2024, 04:22:48 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 31, 2024, 01:02:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2024, 12:49:54 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 31, 2024, 09:00:10 AMSadly no Country in the Workd seems to give 2 hoots about the Palestinians☹️

Or plenty of other proxy wars going on, and the one in Palestine isn't the worst

how many of those wars do the Americans and EU arm the genocider in...   it isn't a war its a genocide...  Milltown always in to downplay and distract.

You're a dick..

If you can point out where, anywhere in my posts I downplayed it I'll apologise

the quoted post is downplaying it..

Read my post again.. at no point did I say it was not genocide or downplayed it.

It was simple enough, there are plenty proxy wars going on.

You need to get over you anger at any posts that don't fall into your line of thought. 

says the lad that called me a dick!!!

it quite clear from your post... its the the worst... so get over it... there are other wars.. so get over it..

any you avoided my question...

You are a dick, that's clear by your attacks on here.

No point having a discussion as you make stuff up

attacks...you are the one name calling... I have having at go at your opinions...  and ive made nothing up, I gave my opinions, why make the comment you did if it wasn't an attempt to downplay and distract...  and you still ignore the question asked of you... 

I'll ask one more time, where did I downplay anything going on in Palestine? Post up a quote where I've said there's no genocide happening. If you can, I'll apologise. If you can't then you are a dick
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2024, 07:47:15 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 31, 2024, 09:00:10 AMSadly no Country in the Workd seems to give 2 hoots about the Palestinians☹️

Or plenty of other proxy wars going on, and the one in Palestine isn't the worst

how many of those wars do the Americans and EU arm the genocider in...   it isn't a war its a genocide...  Milltown always in to downplay and distract.

You're a dick..

Read my post again.. at no point did I say it was not genocide or downplayed it.

You need to get over you anger at any posts that don't fall into your line of thought. 

it quite clear from your post... its the the worst... so get over it... there are other wars.. so get over it..

attacks...you are the one name calling... I have having at go at your opinions...  and ive made nothing up, I gave my opinions, why make the comment you did if it wasn't an attempt to downplay and distract...  and you still ignore the question asked of you... 

I'll ask one more time, where did I downplay anything going on in Palestine? Post up a quote where I've said there's no genocide happening. If you can, I'll apologise. If you can't then you are a dick

off the top of my head on multiple occasions you have tried to drag conversations off on tangents... therefore distracting and downplaying remember when I mentioned Germans support for genocide, when you accused Itchy of saying the family of the hostage wouldn't be happy with nearly 300 civilians dying to save 4, our discussion about international law and the right to armed resistence and I think I remember hypotical tailban comparisons too.

but all this is the distraction... as usual...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 31, 2024, 08:26:56 PM

You're a dick..

off the top of my head on multiple occasions you have tried to drag conversations off on tangents... therefore distracting and downplaying remember when I mentioned Germans support for genocide, when you accused Itchy of saying the family of the hostage wouldn't be happy with nearly 300 civilians dying to save 4, our discussion about international law and the right to armed resistence and I think I remember hypotical tailban comparisons too.

So you haven't found one post that says I've not said that genocide isn't happening in Palestine?

This is why you are a dick

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2024, 08:49:39 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 31, 2024, 08:26:56 PM

You're a dick..

So you haven't found one post that says I've not said that genocide isn't happening in Palestine?

This is why you are a dick

I didn't look you might want to read my post again, where did I say you downplay a genocide. I said "miltown always in to downplay and distract".. as in downplay others arguments and distract from the points people are making... like you did when I mentioned the germans etc. etc. 

if you finished repeatedly calling me a dick you might try answer the question and stop trying to deflect and distract (I won't use downplay to avoid any confusion)

Milltown Row2

We are on the US thread, no distractions, I just made a comment that there are other proxy wars going on, in fact there are worse atrocities/wars than Palestine's. How that lessens the madness in Palestine is on you.

You twisting my words is again on you, which makes you look like a dick

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2024, 09:30:49 PMWe are on the US thread, no distractions, I just made a comment that there are other proxy wars going on, in fact there are worse atrocities/wars than Palestine's. How that lessens the madness in Palestine is on you.

You twisting my words is again on you, which makes you look like a dick

which are the worst wars? and why even bring that up? what purpose did you have? the whole discussion was about Harris supporting a genocide in Palestine and why you shouldn't vote for anyone who supports a genocide.

as I said you always distract, what point were you trying to make!!