Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Any good alternatives for Elf? The natives are getting restless, especially the A-Level ones who have been watching it since Hallowe'en.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

FermGael

Quote from: ONeill on November 25, 2022, 11:40:29 PM
Any good alternatives for Elf? The natives are getting restless, especially the A-Level ones who have been watching it since Hallowe'en.

Bad Santa ??
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

quit yo jibbajabba

they could learn the words to "hey santa claus ya c*nt"

JimStynes

ITV player wouldn't work for me this week ffs. BBC player working fine! The wee lads in my class are absolutely obsessed with the World Cup but they were all supporting England in the first game. I had to explain we don't like England winning.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on November 26, 2022, 07:11:51 AM
ITV player wouldn't work for me this week ffs. BBC player working fine! The wee lads in my class are absolutely obsessed with the World Cup but they were all supporting England in the first game. I had to explain we don't like England winning.

You need to adjust settings to let it know you are in the UK or download the STV app. ITV player have changed too
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JimStynes on November 26, 2022, 07:11:51 AM
The most important lesson you can give in school.

JimStynes

johnnycool

the Griswalds family christmas vacation.

Something for everyone in that.

smort

RedHand88

Is watching movies in school still a thing at the end of term?

Itchy

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 14, 2022, 12:36:40 PM
Is watching movies in school still a thing at the end of term?

In my kids school you can watch movies in class on a Friday as the teacher has a "fun Friday" break so no need to wait until end of term

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

theticklemister

In until next Thursday. Bad times indeed. Only 13 days off compared to the 19 I think I got last year.

The kids did a vote on what film to watch tomorrow. I said to them "f**k it, let's watch them all"

laoislad

Quote from: FermGael on December 14, 2022, 06:54:05 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on December 14, 2022, 10:45:16 AM
Home Alone 1 or 2?

Add 3 for the all day marathon
The only Marathon teachers would know anything about the lazy fucks.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.