Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurfy123

Saval won by 4 after extra time. The bookies had Clonduff at 1-12 on which by that reckoning makes it a massive shock. Some players heads elsewhere

charlieTully

Quote from: Smurfy123 on August 09, 2018, 10:31:45 PM
Saval won by 4 after extra time. The bookies had Clonduff at 1-12 on which by that reckoning makes it a massive shock. Some players heads elsewhere

cheers Smurfy.

Targetman

Charlie you'll be pleased to hear Annaclone won, beat glasdrummond 12-2 in a thriller!!

charlieTully

Quote from: Targetman on August 09, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
Charlie you'll be pleased to hear Annaclone won, beat glasdrummond 12-2 in a thriller!!

delighted lad,  :'(, rough couple of years there when I had to pretend to like them.

downjim

Any Clonduff men want to say what's going on in Hilltown. This year is going from bad to worse, I honestly thought Ross Carr had moved the Yellows to a top 4 club. They are in free fall

Smurfy123

Ross Carr had established Clonduff as a top team in Down football got them to a championship final and decent championship wins along the way. Again player power raised its head in Clonduff and after Ross agreeing that he was going back for another term the players wanted him out. Maybe some players want managers to be their friends?

downjim

downjim

The kingdom are 6/1 in a two horse race? Surely they are worth a tenner

Smurfy123

Well at last they have picked a panel to select a manager with some brains. Only took a few attempts. Any other names linked?

Smurfy123

Either or at least they are thinking outside the box.
I'm getting at whoever picked the last manager hardstation

SamFever

Super Stevie(the Player(s) choice) didn't do too well this evening. :-[

Targetman

The Carryduff manager (don't know who he is) for Down job!!

Smurfy123

Another shock tonight. Carryduff must be decent?

thebar

Quote from: Smurfy123 on August 10, 2018, 10:34:50 PM
Another shock tonight. Carryduff must be decent?

If you have watched Ballyholland the year you'd know they are going bad. They are very poor at the minute. Fair play Carryduff though.

Hedgehunter

I fancy the blues to shock Burren too myself...