Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2016, 11:22:16 PM
So we're back to the normal topic of, Loughgiel and Cushendall hatred again?? Didn't take long always something somebody to keep her lit!!
[/

Maybe their should be a North Antrim page & a South Antrim page? The 2/3 biggest topics in the last 3 weeks apart from the Battle of Belfast has involved people from these clubs so can we not talk about them?

btdtgtt

Quote from: culchie11 on April 05, 2016, 11:38:21 PM
Lads don't believe everything u read in the papers or on social media!

We always need someone to blame and that usually falls at the county boards door.
I am glad they have responded to the article.
I am told the players got, as the statement from county says, what they were entitled to and rightly so.
Liam doesn't mention the numerous false claims that were made, etc, etc.
players claiming for sessions they didn't even attend, taxis, etc but sure whatever u want to believe.

Glad to hear sambo is back involved, I talked about pride and passion in the game of hurling before and u won't beat him for that!

Can't let that pass without also welcoming with the county statement!
It's nice to be able to praise them!

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 05, 2016, 11:51:50 PM

We always need someone to blame and that usually falls at the county boards door.
I am told the players got, as the statement from county says, what they were entitled to and rightly so.
players claiming for sessions they didn't even attend, taxis, etc but sure whatever u want to believe.

Glad to hear sambo is back involved, I talked about pride and passion in the game of hurling before and u won't beat him for that!

Can't let that pass without also welcoming with the county statement!
It's nice to be able to praise them!

Yeah have to agree it is nice to see them stand their ground on this and come back with something.

And for once I dont think anyone was pointing fingers in the direction of the CB.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 05, 2016, 11:41:58 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2016, 11:22:16 PM
So we're back to the normal topic of, Loughgiel and Cushendall hatred again?? Didn't take long always something somebody to keep her lit!!
[/

Maybe their should be a North Antrim page & a South Antrim page? The 2/3 biggest topics in the last 3 weeks apart from the Battle of Belfast has involved people from these clubs so can we not talk about them?

Yeah I don't mind, great to see two clubs slagging each other off and hoping that each other fail or if members of their club fail as county managers  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

cfclg

Yeah he never mentioned that him and PJ stayed on in Westmeath after the match to go drinking, got a taxi back to Loughgiel and charged it to the county board. What a pair of pricks.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: cfclg on April 06, 2016, 10:05:16 AM

Yeah he never mentioned that him and PJ stayed on in Westmeath after the match to go drinking, got a taxi back to Loughgiel and charged it to the county board. What a pair of pricks.
That couldn't be true!!

Brocky

Got to love this board. All these bits of info. If true this is nuts. How would you even think that you'd get reimbursed for this?

oisinog

I have heard of Travel expences going in for someone who can't drive.

NAG1

Time to move on?

The previous manager et al have now moved on, most of us have a fair idea of mistakes and errors that were made under this regime but what good is it going to do anyone going over and over them.

Learn from the mistakes and move forward.

north_antrim_hound

Agreed

Bar one clown ranting to the press and leaving out his own traits the rest is dealt with
And the less he's talked about the better
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Na Glinntí Glasa

It seems like it happens all the time.

Dinny, Kevin and now PJ. same mistakes made, more or less the same people about. When will we ever learn.
hurl like f**k boi!

Brocky

How do you all see the first round of league fixtures going in div 1 and 2.
DIVISION 1 HURLING
Sun 17 Apr 20163 30 PMBallycran---v---O`Donovan Rossa
Sun 17 Apr 20163 30 PMMac Uilin CLG---v---St.Patrick's GAC, Portaferry
Sun 17 Apr 20163 30 PMCuchullains-Dunloy---v---St John's GAC
Sun 17 Apr 20165 15 PMRuairí Óg---v---Loughgiel Shamrocks
DIVISION 2 HURLING
Sun 17 Apr 20163 00 PMNaomh Gall---v---Creggan Kickhams
Sun 17 Apr 20163 00 PMGhaeil Chluanaidh---v---Cathaoir an Rí
Sun 17 Apr 20163 00 PMGort na Móna CLG---v---Naomh Brid Cloiche An Mhuillinn
Sun 17 Apr 20163 00 PMBallygalget---v---Glenariffe Oisin CLG

Seamroga in exile

what a load of scurrilous bs.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 06, 2016, 11:35:13 AM

Sure there's that much stuff flying about SIE, sleeping dogs and all that.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: NAG1 on April 06, 2016, 11:40:23 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 06, 2016, 11:35:13 AM

Sure there's that much stuff flying about SIE, sleeping dogs and all that.
I know lad but when you see blatant lies posted up willy nilly  somebody has to say something.  Unless a well known loughgiel milkman has changed jobs to taxi man then I'm mistaken.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"