Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GKunion

Quote from: mysticmac on January 02, 2022, 03:10:29 PM
Theres been no talk of jack mc carron on this lately, is he going to errigal or not
Seen he was named on Monaghan team at weekend under his home club. Would put a lot of doubt in that rumour now however was clapping to the fans after the game. Could be a possible goodbye? :o

Mikhailov

Quote from: bigtogs on January 10, 2022, 02:20:24 PM
Quote from: referee on January 10, 2022, 02:10:52 PM
Can anyone tell me what P Rouse has done  other than lift a pocket full off cash,how does he stiff get teams,head scratching

I have been asked that question twice in the last week don't think as a manger he has ever won anything!!

Who is Rouse with for the upcoming season?

delgany

Quote from: GKunion on January 10, 2022, 02:24:25 PM
Quote from: mysticmac on January 02, 2022, 03:10:29 PM
Theres been no talk of jack mc carron on this lately, is he going to errigal or not
Seen he was named on Monaghan team at weekend under his home club. Would put a lot of doubt in that rumour now however was clapping to the fans after the game. Could be a possible goodbye? :o

No sign of him, on the inter county transfer list !

RedHand88

See Kieran Hughes got married in Clonoe a few weeks ago. Is the Scotstown man on his way to the Rahillys?  ;D

square_ball

Hughes is going to collect McCarron at the Ballygawley roundabout and then head on to Monaghan training.

So local expert was telling me in Springisland at the weekend.

Aaron Boone

Jack McCarron would be a fine addition to local club football. 

Jim Bob

Quote from: square_ball on January 10, 2022, 10:57:54 PM
Hughes is going to collect McCarron at the Ballygawley roundabout and then head on to Monaghan training.

So local expert was telling me in Springisland at the weekend.

Better if they met at Stanmore roundabout and headed on from there.

Wildweasel74

I see in the wedding review he got referred as the Tyrone couple.

Tyrone2021

Quote from: Tyrone11234 on January 11, 2022, 05:42:31 PM
Hearing now that multiple teams in Divison 2 are making noise about the Greencastle underage situation.

Be madness if they stripped of league title. A fine and a slap on the wrist I'd say

on the sideline

If Aghyaran are successful in any form of appeal it will open a can of worms in Division 2. If the lad concerned played against any other team and those games had a direct bearing on the teams relegated (which it's bound to if he did play) they will also appeal I'm sure. Could be about to get very messy if true.

Or County Biard will just dismiss any appeals knowing the shit show that could follow...

delgany

Quote from: on the sideline on January 11, 2022, 07:06:33 PM
If Aghyaran are successful in any form of appeal it will open a can of worms in Division 2. If the lad concerned played against any other team and those games had a direct bearing on the teams relegated (which it's bound to if he did play) they will also appeal I'm sure. Could be about to get very messy if true.

Or County Biard will just dismiss any appeals knowing the shit show that could follow...

There is a 3 day time limit on objections based on the validity of a team.

on the sideline

Quote from: delgany on January 11, 2022, 07:25:02 PM

I was basing my reply of Tyrone11234s post. If what you're saying is true then that's that, too late to do anything about any indiscretion now.

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: on the sideline on January 12, 2022, 01:28:00 AM

I was basing my reply of Tyrone11234s post. If what you're saying is true then that's that, too late to do anything about any indiscretion now.

So basically any club can break any of the rules and hope that the opposing club does not report them within 3 days?
They done it more than once and knew what they were doing!
So much for a club's integrity when that is their approach!

GlenMan

Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on January 12, 2022, 09:23:58 AM

So basically any club can break any of the rules and hope that the opposing club does not report them within 3 days?

The U17 rule is ridiculous anyway and I'm sure that most Clubs in the county will have played/subbed on lads that age throughout the league (senior or reserve).

If the clubs involved weren't bothered at the time, then it makes sense that they shouldn't be allowed to object now just because greencastle won the league.

Tyrone2021

Quote from: GlenMan on January 12, 2022, 09:29:01 AM
Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on January 12, 2022, 09:23:58 AM

The U17 rule is ridiculous anyway and I'm sure that most Clubs in the county will have played/subbed on lads that age throughout the league (senior or reserve).

If the clubs involved weren't bothered at the time, then it makes sense that they shouldn't be allowed to object now just because greencastle won the league.

It's been common practice in reserve football for years to go under the name of another player who is the correct age.