Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scout

Good luck to the Moortown men flying the flag for Tyrone this weekend!

WT4E

Quote from: on the sideline on January 08, 2022, 10:55:56 AM
Quote from: WT4E on January 07, 2022, 07:37:54 PM
Quote from: In hiding on January 06, 2022, 10:58:35 PM
Have Kildress got anyone yet ?
Is there not some lad Murray taking Moy ?

Kildress have not confirmed anyone yet.
In my opinion we're an inviting opportunity. We have rebuilt a team and youth teams (all competed in G1 last year and will do so for the majority this year and ongoing)
We have a solid team that we can add too.... we had the beaten of most teams in div 2 last year albeit this year will be more competitive.
Add to that the new club facilities which are probably the best in the county.....

Line up lads. 😀

Have Keenan and Scullion moved on to new club(s)?

I don't think either are with anyone. I heard both had personal reasons for leaving that's not saying they wont pop up somewhere else.

on the sideline

Aiden Gilroy and Enda Ferris from Ederney appointed at Urney.

clubman21

Stevie Ferguson taking coalisland

bigtogs

hoopdreams

Quote from: on the sideline on January 08, 2022, 10:55:04 AM
Quote from: Tyrone2021 on January 08, 2022, 10:22:11 AM
Any truth to the rumours of both kilpatrick lads from edendork moving to dungannon? Apparently edendork a club in a bad way. A lot of internal disputes

Heard something about that last night, though fella I was speaking to wasn't sure if it was to Dungannon or Coalisland. If there's any truth in it surely it would be to Dungannon though?

Lol, never let the truth get in the way of a good story 😉

Mikhailov

Quote from: clubman21 on January 08, 2022, 11:27:27 PM
Stevie Ferguson taking coalisland

Are you sure about this?

I would have thought Fianna would have no problem getting men interested. Stevie may well get it and fair play to him if he does but I had heard Richie Thornton was the man they wanted. He has vast experience managing St Eunans, involved at Kilcoo and previously with Donegal seniors.

clubman21

Moortown be dissapointed with how yesterday went, players will no doubt have regrets with the system the management opted to play. If it ain't broke....

Tyrone Gaa

If you're only scoring 1 point from play in 60+ minutes, you're not gonna win many games. I'm sure moortown enjoyed their run, a great year for them. Big task to remain in senior football next year.
Living the dream!!!

WT4E

Quote from: clubman21 on January 10, 2022, 12:29:17 PM
Moortown be dissapointed with how yesterday went, players will no doubt have regrets with the system the management opted to play. If it ain't broke....

Hmmmmm. Moortown have been playing that way all year with success (like it or loath it) They beat us convincingly in R2 of the Championship with exactly that style. We must of had 80% of the possession for the first quarter but then they started to break and reaped great rewards with the counter attack and long ball to Devlin. They got well ahead of us and then opened up a bit more and had us beat well before the final whistle.

They just ran out of luck with the tactics - maybe that style of play is more suited to better conditions or they just came up against a better team. They have had a great year (got to Ulster Final when not many would have gave them a chance of winning Tyrone in the summertime) so fair play to them

Tyrone2021

Moortown play like that in division 1 they'll be tanked. Be a lot like Killyman and tattyreagh stint in division 1 if they win a game I'll be surprised

clubman21

Quote from: WT4E on January 10, 2022, 01:32:36 PM

Hmmmmm. Moortown have been playing that way all year with success (like it or loath it) They beat us convincingly in R2 of the Championship with exactly that style. We must of had 80% of the possession for the first quarter but then they started to break and reaped great rewards with the counter attack and long ball to Devlin. They got well ahead of us and then opened up a bit more and had us beat well before the final whistle.

They just ran out of luck with the tactics - maybe that style of play is more suited to better conditions or they just came up against a better team. They have had a great year (got to Ulster Final when not many would have gave them a chance of winning Tyrone in the summertime) so fair play to them
No doubt they played similarly this year but they usually transition extremely fast, players had the handbrake on yesterday and didn't counterattack like they did vs Kildress. Undoubtedly a successful year though. Fairplay

Man Marker

Quote from: WT4E on January 10, 2022, 01:32:36 PM

Maybe it was nothing to do with luck, but eventually met a better team.

bigtogs

Quote from: referee on January 10, 2022, 02:10:52 PM
Can anyone tell me what P Rouse has done  other than lift a pocket full off cash,how does he stiff get teams,head scratching

I have been asked that question twice in the last week don't think as a manger he has ever won anything!!