Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 8558461 times)

Man Marker

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #44910 on: January 10, 2022, 01:54:08 PM »
Moortown be dissapointed with how yesterday went, players will no doubt have regrets with the system the management opted to play. If it ain't broke....

Hmmmmm. Moortown have been playing that way all year with success (like it or loath it) They beat us convincingly in R2 of the Championship with exactly that style. We must of had 80% of the possession for the first quarter but then they started to break and reaped great rewards with the counter attack and long ball to Devlin. They got well ahead of us and then opened up a bit more and had us beat well before the final whistle.

They just ran out of luck with the tactics - maybe that style of play is more suited to better conditions or they just came up against a better team. They have had a great year (got to Ulster Final when not many would have gave them a chance of winning Tyrone in the summertime) so fair play to them

Maybe it was nothing to do with luck, but eventually met a better team.

bigtogs

• View Profile
« Reply #44911 on: January 10, 2022, 02:20:24 PM »
Can anyone tell me what P Rouse has done  other than lift a pocket full off cash,how does he stiff get teams,head scratching

I have been asked that question twice in the last week don't think as a manger he has ever won anything!!

GKunion

• View Profile
« Reply #44912 on: January 10, 2022, 02:24:25 PM »
Theres been no talk of jack mc carron on this lately, is he going to errigal or not
Seen he was named on Monaghan team at weekend under his home club. Would put a lot of doubt in that rumour now however was clapping to the fans after the game. Could be a possible goodbye? :o

Mikhailov

• View Profile
« Reply #44913 on: January 10, 2022, 02:35:05 PM »
Can anyone tell me what P Rouse has done  other than lift a pocket full off cash,how does he stiff get teams,head scratching

I have been asked that question twice in the last week don't think as a manger he has ever won anything!!

Who is Rouse with for the upcoming season?

delgany

• View Profile
« Reply #44914 on: January 10, 2022, 05:41:05 PM »
Theres been no talk of jack mc carron on this lately, is he going to errigal or not
Seen he was named on Monaghan team at weekend under his home club. Would put a lot of doubt in that rumour now however was clapping to the fans after the game. Could be a possible goodbye? :o

No sign of him, on the inter county transfer list !

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #44915 on: January 10, 2022, 07:31:36 PM »
See Kieran Hughes got married in Clonoe a few weeks ago. Is the Scotstown man on his way to the Rahillys?  ;D

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #44916 on: January 10, 2022, 10:57:54 PM »
Hughes is going to collect McCarron at the Ballygawley roundabout and then head on to Monaghan training.

So local expert was telling me in Springisland at the weekend.

Aaron Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #44917 on: January 10, 2022, 11:05:09 PM »
Jack McCarron would be a fine addition to local club football. 

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #44918 on: January 10, 2022, 11:11:42 PM »
Hughes is going to collect McCarron at the Ballygawley roundabout and then head on to Monaghan training.

So local expert was telling me in Springisland at the weekend.

Better if they met at Stanmore roundabout and headed on from there.

Wildweasel74

• View Profile
« Reply #44919 on: January 11, 2022, 01:37:50 PM »
I see in the wedding review he got referred as the Tyrone couple.

Tyrone11234

• View Profile
« Reply #44920 on: January 11, 2022, 05:42:31 PM »
Hearing now that multiple teams in Divison 2 are making noise about the Greencastle underage situation.

Tyrone2021

• View Profile
« Reply #44921 on: January 11, 2022, 05:51:22 PM »
Hearing now that multiple teams in Divison 2 are making noise about the Greencastle underage situation.

Be madness if they stripped of league title. A fine and a slap on the wrist I’d say

on the sideline

• View Profile
« Reply #44922 on: January 11, 2022, 07:06:33 PM »
If Aghyaran are successful in any form of appeal it will open a can of worms in Division 2. If the lad concerned played against any other team and those games had a direct bearing on the teams relegated (which it’s bound to if he did play) they will also appeal I’m sure. Could be about to get very messy if true.

Or County Biard will just dismiss any appeals knowing the shit show that could follow…

delgany

• View Profile
« Reply #44923 on: January 11, 2022, 07:25:02 PM »
If Aghyaran are successful in any form of appeal it will open a can of worms in Division 2. If the lad concerned played against any other team and those games had a direct bearing on the teams relegated (which it’s bound to if he did play) they will also appeal I’m sure. Could be about to get very messy if true.

Or County Biard will just dismiss any appeals knowing the shit show that could follow…

There is a 3 day time limit on objections based on the validity of a team.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 07:30:28 PM by delgany »

on the sideline

• View Profile
« Reply #44924 on: January 12, 2022, 01:28:00 AM »

There is a 3 day time limit on objections based on the validity of a team.

I was basing my reply of Tyrone11234s post. If what you’re saying is true then that’s that, too late to do anything about any indiscretion now.