muppet

Quote from: Declan on January 14, 2015, 11:49:13 AM
Meath v Dublin - all ticket I heard??

Yes, because someone predicted it would be all One Direction.  :D
MWWSI 2017

Croí na hÉireann

*fires coat at muppet*

GET OUT!!!
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Donnellys Hollow

Kildare qualify for the final for the fifth time in five years keeping up our great tradition in this fantastic competition.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

thejuice

Disappointed with the loss after pulling level in injury time but we went too long without a score in the first and some of our shooting was poor. At the very least we showed some fight in us and might be a few steps closer to the Dubs by the summer. Some good performances by the middle pair especially Harry Rooney while Newman made a great impact when he came on.

Not euphoric by any means but slightly more optimistic from today. It's only January.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

A decent performance and we don't have to go to Newbridge.
That's win-win.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

INDIANA

Quote from: thejuice on January 18, 2015, 09:01:37 PM
Disappointed with the loss after pulling level in injury time but we went too long without a score in the first and some of our shooting was poor. At the very least we showed some fight in us and might be a few steps closer to the Dubs by the summer. Some good performances by the middle pair especially Harry Rooney while Newman made a great impact when he came on.

Not euphoric by any means but slightly more optimistic from today. It's only January.

The writing is on the wall for Dublin I'm afraid. Meath are back - the return of the halycon years 86-94.

Standards are slipping- Meath on the way back you heard it here first.

Ohtoohtobe

There is no doubt Dublin are a developing force in O'Byrne Cup football but I feel this is a year or two too soon for them. However if they continue using the championship to develop I am fearful they might be good enough to hamper or even stop Kildare's bid for five-in-a-row in 2017.

thejuice

Quote from: INDIANA on January 18, 2015, 10:47:26 PM

The writing is on the wall for Dublin I'm afraid. Meath are back - the return of the halycon years 86-94.

Nah, I've heard that several times since 2001. Never came true.

muppet

Quote from: thejuice on January 19, 2015, 11:05:26 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on January 18, 2015, 10:47:26 PM

Nah, I've heard that several times since 2001. Never came true.

Halycon?

MWWSI 2017

Donnellys Hollow

Is there any truth in the rumour that Dublin GAA have purchased a new bus to accommodate their backroom team for the journey to Newbridge?

rodney trotter

Zulu

Some game, level game 16-16 with time almost up.

Zulu

Donnellys Hollow

Kildare will have three days of mourning after surrendering our much cherished O'Byrne Cup crown. Hard to see how we will recover in time for the league.