Weddings

Started by Master Yoda, December 11, 2009, 09:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Good luck slim - keep it between the ditches.

deiseach

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 10, 2010, 11:58:10 PM
He was saying earlier that the reception is upstairs in some pub in Tallaght.

Let me guess the names of the groomsmen: Anto, Barney, Rocky and Jem.

Rouge_Diablo

ziggysego

I hope Mr. & Mrs. The Real LaoisLad are having a great day.

Testing Accessibility

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

maggie

Congrats to Mhic Easmuint on his recent engagement.

thejuice

I'm thinking of getting a magician for my brothers wedding as a surprise for him. Just wondering if anyone had one that was good and wondering how much did they charge? Wedding is on the south east.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Bingo

Quote from: thejuice on January 05, 2015, 12:57:22 PM
I'm thinking of getting a magician for my brothers wedding as a surprise for him. Just wondering if anyone had one that was good and wondering how much did they charge? Wedding is on the south east.

I'm not sure but you'll have to pay top dollar to get one that will help make him disappear on the day.

thejuice

Anyone else got advice before I let this thread slide back to the murky depths of the board?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

BenDover

I went to school with this guy and he was good then http://www.caolanmcbride.com ye could try him.

thejuice

Thanks I'll take a look

5 Sams

Quote from: thejuice on January 06, 2015, 09:15:50 AM
Anyone else got advice before I let this thread slide back to the murky depths of the board?

Saw this boy at a wedding last year and he was excellent.

www.jack.ie
The Aristocrat Years