Scariest film scenes from your childhood.

Started by ziggysego, October 28, 2007, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey+ham

What about that scene in The Crying Game.
Holy Shit!

oneillcup2007

That scene in jaws where he uses the mast of the ship as an electric toothbrush.

The Corporal

What about the music in Jaws thats enuf to scare the crap out of kids

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

stpauls

The squinted eye

Havent heard of Cujo in years, my auld one was fairly lenient saw all the slasher movies as a kid, evil dead, texas chainsaw and so on, neve got too scared of them. But nothing affected me like Cujo, couldnt sleep for months after, I reckon that it was a bit more truth to it then some monster movie so it hit me harder as a young lad.

The Gs Man

Probably get slated for this but what the hell......

The last scene in The Blair Witch Project with one of them standing in the corner scared the f**k outta me to be honest.  Although 95% of the people in the cinema didn't get the ending.
Keep 'er lit

The Corporal

Havent seen Cujo yet!! The Poltergeist films were terribly scary aswell in the days of yesteryear!! Jaws prob stopped people from going to beaches to this very day!!

jungle

sixth sense, where the girl appears in the tent and vomits. Always think thrillers are much more scary than horrors

The Real Laoislad

Whenever they showed Micheal Myers (Halloween) hiding in someones room..
Or another is in Silence of the Lambs when the guy has the night vision goggels on while Jodie Foster was down in his basement in the dark and he followed her all around the room
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stpauls

Quote from: The Corporal on October 29, 2007, 10:39:55 PM
Havent seen Cujo yet!! The Poltergeist films were terribly scary aswell in the days of yesteryear!! Jaws prob stopped people from going to beaches to this very day!!

prime example, the local pool when i was younger had a mosaiq(sp) image of a dolphin on the floor of the swimming pool, but when i looked at it through the top of the pool, i could have swore it was Jaws. wouldnt get into that pool for a while after seeing it!

Balboa

The Omen used to scare the nags off me when i were a lad......

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Balboa on October 30, 2007, 02:45:32 PM
The Omen used to scare the nags off me when i were a lad......

We do babysit a young child..He is the same as the young lad in the Omen...His Mam and Dad got married last year and there was no way the young lad would set foot inside the Church..He went hysterical nearly having a fit in the process and he screamed the place down,Just like what happened in one of the movies  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bridgegael

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 29, 2007, 09:14:46 PM
Probably get slated for this but what the hell......

The last scene in The Blair Witch Project with one of them standing in the corner scared the f**k outta me to be honest.  Although 95% of the people in the cinema didn't get the ending.

what was the ending all about??
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

bridgegael

stephen kings IT.   thon clown freaked the shit out of me!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"