Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Ritchie has the best interest of himself  which meant getting his knee sorted is right and proper.Played through the pain barrier unlike Sean who had a tummy bug and chickened out.

Under Lights

Quote from: skeog on September 14, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
Ritchie has the best interest of himself  which meant getting his knee sorted is right and proper.Played through the pain barrier unlike Sean who had a tummy bug and chickened out.

To be fair to Seán the roof simply caved in, happens to the best professional sports men- look at Ronaldo in 1998 WC final, Rory McIlroy that time in Augsta etc

Christmas Lights

Quote from: skeog on September 14, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

LOL, catch yourself on.  Sean Cavanagh owes NOTHING to Tyrone.  Top top player.  Dont even begin to dare compare the two because you just cant and even Ritchie D would agree that Id imagine.

Its a massive pity Ritchie Donnelly missing out on the championship this year, you always want to see the best players at club championship level.

skeog

Of course Sean is a legend didnt mean to demean him just describing how on a given day he didnt play were Ritchie was playing when injured.MH letting him play while injured could be open to criticism maybe.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: skeog on September 14, 2018, 01:45:30 PM
Of course Sean is a legend didnt mean to demean him just describing how on a given day he didnt play were Ritchie was playing when injured.MH letting him play while injured could be open to criticism maybe.

I think if you read the book Sean Cavanagh played too many times when injured. These boys are actually off their heads when you consider what they sacrifice.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Therealdonald

Good beating match at the end of the first game tonight.

square_ball

Quote from: Therealdonald on September 14, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Bit of handbags.

I'd kick the both of them out to be honest.

Minder

Quote from: square_ball on September 14, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on September 14, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Bit of handbags.

I'd kick the both of them out to be honest.

Looked like more than handbags in the video I saw on twitter
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Taylor

Haven't seen any videos yet but that was downright nasty.

Disgraceful scenes.

Are We going to wait till a man is seriously injured or killed before we take action?

Subs/mentors entering the field of play is something the County Board should make an example of

blewuporstuffed

The disciplinary system is a joke though. Not fit for purpose.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Carmen Stateside

Great to have club football back. Let them at it!

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Taylor on September 14, 2018, 09:49:36 PM
Haven't seen any videos yet but that was downright nasty.

Disgraceful scenes.

Are We going to wait till a man is seriously injured or killed before we take action?

Subs/mentors entering the field of play is something the County Board should make an example of
Agree 100% saw a couple of the videos on twitter , only a matter of time before someone is  badly hurt in one of these melees

trailer

Strabane guy nailed a fella right at the start of the video I saw. No doubt 27 suspensions coming up with all but one poor guy who doesn't really play being overturned.

smort

There will be a few more of these before the 1st round is over. Ridiculous

omagh_gael

Can anyone identify the Strabane lad in yellow boots that threw the 1st punch?? Brutal act. Can see both teams being thrown out. Stewartstown lads then trip up Strabane No 9 and lay the boot into him on the ground.