My New Diet for 2015

Started by Shamrock Shore, January 14, 2015, 12:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

I am thinking of copying this lad's diet:

Are ye with me!

Billys Boots

Yeah, as long as you're not sitting in front of me.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

seafoid

Camomile tea is as bad as UHT milk.

Bingo

Funny the butchers had a special on EMU meatballs last week  ::)

JoG2

Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2015, 01:18:16 PM
Camomile tea is as bad as UHT milk.

yer toot!

Re hippy teas, have grown very fond of the green tea

screenexile

That looks f**king horrible... really what's the point!!

I'm all for eating healthily but that is crazy and probably fairly expensive as well!!

Puckoon

Wouldn't work in the north. Plenty of vegetables but the cultured ones are at a premium!

muppet

I wouldn't eat any of the that crap, but 2 breakfasts would be a good idea!
MWWSI 2017

Bingo

How do you activate almonds for the first breakfast? Is there batteries for them or a "on" switch?

Shamrock Shore

Seemingly to 'activate' almonds is getting them to begin germinating to rid them of inherent toxins. So soaking in water for 24 hours and then drying them in a warm press....etc.

Lots of cultured vegetables in Site Cinty Dublin - shur Blackrock's Opera House is full of them, even on a quiet weekend.

muppet

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 14, 2015, 02:53:48 PM
Seemingly to 'activate' almonds is getting them to begin germinating to rid them of inherent toxins. So soaking in water for 24 hours and then drying them in a warm press....etc.

Lots of cultured vegetables in Site Cinty Dublin - shur Blackrock's Opera House is full of them, even on a quiet weekend.

Great place for the veggies to get sautéed. Full of Cocao nibs as well.
MWWSI 2017

Aristo 60

Sure aren't chips another word for sautéed vegies?

gallsman

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 14, 2015, 02:53:48 PM

SuperValu been trying to get in on the act the last few months with a health foods aisle.

GJL

Quote from: Bingo on January 14, 2015, 02:46:20 PM
How do you activate almonds for the first breakfast? Is there batteries for them or a "on" switch?

You have to ring your bank and get a new PIN number I think!

All joking aside that diet would cost a fortune

bennydorano

Surely 99% of people would look at this and just think - wankers.

Ah, I know what they're at - You lose the weight running round trying to find the ingredients.