Tyrone v Roscommon - Sunday 5th Feb 2017 2pm in Omagh

Started by Fuzzman, January 27, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Maybe the Roscommon County Board should petition a motion that allows 15 bodyguards to accompany their snowflake players on to the pitch for the duration of the match.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: oliverkelly on January 27, 2017, 02:28:08 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 27, 2017, 02:21:12 PM
Ros have had a good few stalwarts retiring recently and it's not easy beating Tyrone but I am sure they will give it a lash

Yeah we are pretty much back to square one. Only 4 lads on panel over 26 years of age(McDermott,Higgins,Fintan Cregg and Devanney). So very young squad and getting a trimming of Tyrone would be a nightmare. Hopefully we put in a decent performance.

Tyrone would have something similar with only McCrory, McCarron, the two Cavanaghs and two McMahons over 26.

Rossfan

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 27, 2017, 06:53:09 PM
Maybe the Roscommon County Board should petition a motion
You fairly pass a lot of motions on this board yourself. >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

weareros

Maybe the Roscommon County Board should petition a motion that allows 15 bodyguards to accompany their snowflake players on to the pitch for the duration of the match.

Could we keep the alt-right lingo out of GAABoard.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: weareros on January 27, 2017, 10:13:54 PM

Why?

Do you have altrightis?

OgraAnDun

Quote from: weareros on January 27, 2017, 10:13:54 PM

"Generation Snowflake" is hardly alt-right.

rrhf

A Roscommon man said during the week to me that he believes they will blow Tyrone off the pitch. Preseason has went well and they expect to win the league. Sickening arrogance from the primrose county.

oliverkelly

Quote from: rrhf on January 28, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
A Roscommon man said during the week to me that he believes they will blow Tyrone off the pitch. Preseason has went well and they expect to win the league. Sickening arrogance from the primrose county.

Any chance you could direct that Roscommon man to the mental health services? Obviously not a well man. We havnt a quarter of what we had done in comparison to last year. A good performance in omagh would be enough to please me.

Rossfan

Fuzzman

So Tyrone hammer Derry and Roscommon lose badly to Galway before next week's meeting.
The Rossie lads seem to be very pessimistic about the year ahead and think they will be relegated early on.

Tyrone seem to be coming into this league with high hopes of doing well, with huge competition for places with Harte giving a lot of lads a run out in the McKenna cup.
I wonder will we see McNulty retained at MF with Mattie at 6 and Sean starting from the bench again.
Will McGeary come into the reckoning now that Pomeroy were knocked out?

redhandefender

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 30, 2017, 11:56:22 AM
So Tyrone hammer Derry and Roscommon lose badly to Galway before next week's meeting.
The Rossie lads seem to be very pessimistic about the year ahead and think they will be relegated early on.

Tyrone seem to be coming into this league with high hopes of doing well, with huge competition for places with Harte giving a lot of lads a run out in the McKenna cup.
I wonder will we see McNulty retained at MF with Mattie at 6 and Sean starting from the bench again.
Will McGeary come into the reckoning now that Pomeroy were knocked out?

Kieran Mc Geary injured yesterday but would imagine all 3 pomeroy boys will get a shot at some point. I think he prob will go with mc nulty and matties as set out on sunday.

Rossfan

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on January 30, 2017, 12:40:33 PM
If we keep it under 10 points well be doing well.

The lads are only going to see an AI contender up close.

redhandefender

Quote from: Syferus on January 30, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

The lads are only going to see an AI contender up close.

Surely its to keep the engine on that bus ticking over

Fear ón Srath Bán

It wouldn't be the first time we've launched into the Div I League on the back of a successful Mc Kenna Cup campaign only to see it all turn to Div II dust! ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...