AZ Offaly
That Westmeath lad that hates Syferus
Shamrock Shore
The Dinnytron 5000
Ciarrai_thuaidh
Tippabu
Seafoid

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Kildare hammered a weakened Tipp to win the McNulty shield final, the first time the all the senior panellists have played. Hard to know if these tournaments are of any use in the long term as it seems the more successful counties don't bother with them.
Dublin will be very hard to beat in Leinster with Con O'Callaghan still underage and their 2014 minor team was exceptional.

Blowitupref

Hastings cup result AET Meath 3-10 Longford 1-14
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Shamrock Shore

thejuice

Thanks, it's been a good day with Colmcilles winning as well.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

magpie seanie

I was at the NW (Mary McPartland) Cup final. Good enough game with Mayo probably deserved winners though probably not by the end margin. I thought we had timed our second half burst we'll when we hit the front going into the last quarter but Mayos second goal which was very easily conceded seemed to break our lads concentration and momentum (at the very least).

I thought our team showed a lot of potential though some weak links were obvious and were pretty ruthlessly exposed. Mayo are pretty good and well organised. I thought their composure late on was commendable and it seems that as well as a good footballer, Akram is a serious leader. He was only on a short time but I was very impressed with the responsibility he takes and the way others respond to him.

I'd have loved Sligo to win the cup as I knew Mary McPartland and she was a great GAA supporter. However, it was not to be. Our team has potential but a lot of work needs to be done between now and the championship if we're to hold our own and give ourselves a chance of winning.