Portrush gets the Open

Started by stew, October 21, 2015, 12:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Shane shooting the lights out here with the crowd pulling him along hopefully he can do it the weather being bad tomorrow should make it a great watch.

Followed him yesterday and the atmosphere was fantastic.

Great days craic yesterday a phenomenal event organised with military precision hopefully it comes back again!

michaelg

Quote from: screenexile on July 20, 2019, 07:23:25 PM
Shane shooting the lights out here with the crowd pulling him along hopefully he can do it the weather being bad tomorrow should make it a great watch.

Followed him yesterday and the atmosphere was fantastic.

Great days craic yesterday a phenomenal event organised with military precision hopefully it comes back again!
Get a few more in before the UI?

Milltown Row2

Shane around the greens has been brilliant, tomorrow he just needs to chip away
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

small white mayoman

Quote from: Orior on July 20, 2019, 07:20:49 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on July 20, 2019, 09:15:30 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on July 20, 2019, 09:09:04 AM
Why is mcilroy so hated?

He called it L*****derry.

When?

When he was doing an interview during the Irish open last year when it was held in Ballyliffin.
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

Milltown Row2

Such a lead now, in the bag!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

small white mayoman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2019, 09:02:22 PM

Hopefully , what a round of golf. He got some reception at the 18th.
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

Orior

He's need that whole lead with the weather forecast for tomorrow.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on July 20, 2019, 09:11:02 PM

Same weather for all players

mrdeeds

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2019, 09:12:49 PM
Quote from: Orior on July 20, 2019, 09:11:02 PM

Same weather for all players

No it's worse in afternoon.

Milltown Row2

The players that count, will be out when the weather is to be bad also

Rois

Some atmosphere this eve in the spectator village. Olé ole ole ringing out, and everyone was in super form. A bar owner from Tullamore was showing me a pic of him, Shane and Gooch Cooper. Proud as punch. I have to say it though, there were people there from NI who wouldn't give him so much as a clap just because he is "Irish".

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rois on July 20, 2019, 09:38:27 PM
Some atmosphere this eve in the spectator village. Olé ole ole ringing out, and everyone was in super form. A bar owner from Tullamore was showing me a pic of him, Shane and Gooch Cooper. Proud as punch. I have to say it though, there were people there from NI who wouldn't give him so much as a clap just because he is "Irish".

No can't believe that! You think he's disliked cause he's Irish? There's no way anyone in Ireland would hate a player from the same island just because of his nationality. You're making this up  ::)

gallsman

Sure you've lads on this board who wouldn't say anything good about McIlroy because he doesn't conform to their idea of what he should be. Vast majority of crowd have been absolutely roaring Lowry on. There'll always be a couple of gobshites wherever you go.

michaelg

Quote from: gallsman on July 20, 2019, 09:44:07 PM
Sure you've lads on this board who wouldn't say anything good about McIlroy because he doesn't confirm to their idea of what he should be. Vast majority of crowd have been absolutely roaring Lowry on. There'll always be a couple of gobshites wherever you go.
The ole, ole, ole might grate with some but looks like everyone is supporting big Shane to me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/golf/49060320

gallsman

Quote from: michaelg on July 20, 2019, 09:48:55 PM
Quote from: gallsman on July 20, 2019, 09:44:07 PM
Sure you've lads on this board who wouldn't say anything good about McIlroy because he doesn't confirm to their idea of what he should be. Vast majority of crowd have been absolutely roaring Lowry on. There'll always be a couple of gobshites wherever you go.
The ole, ole, ole might grate with some but looks like everyone is supporting big Shane to me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/golf/49060320

Why would it grate with anyone?