Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Pure f**king stupid. They'd want to wise up and perform on field

mrdeeds

Quote from: Jbm on June 07, 2018, 09:55:54 PM
Who makes that decision to not speak to media? All it has done is brought more attention to the player. A bit childish.

Exactly. Now known nationally rather than locally.

mrdeeds

James Farrelly (Kingscourt)Killian Brady (Mullahoran)Padraig Faulkner (Kingscourt)Enda Flanagan (Castlerahan)Ciaran Brady (Arvagh)Conor Moynagh (Drumgoon)Martin Reilly (Killygarry)Sean McCormack (Ballyhaise)Killian Clarke (Shercock)Bryan Magee (Cuchulainns)Gearoid McKiernan (Swanlinbar)Oisin Kiernan (Castlerahan)Caoimhin O'Reilly (Butlersbridge)Dara McVeety (Crosserlough)Sean Johnston (Cavan Gaels)Raymond Galligan (Lacken)Cian Mackey (Castlerahan)Conor Bradley (Ramor United)Adrian Cole (Ramor United)Niall Clerkin (Shercock)Jack Wharton (Cornafean)Dan Wharton (Cornafean)Dónal Monahan (Drumlane)David Brady (Ballyhaise)Niall Murray (Cavan Gaels)Paul Gilcreest (Lavey

Look-Up!

Quote from: mrdeeds on June 07, 2018, 11:28:43 PM
Quote from: Jbm on June 07, 2018, 09:55:54 PM
Who makes that decision to not speak to media? All it has done is brought more attention to the player. A bit childish.

Exactly. Now known nationally rather than locally.

True. I wasn't aware myself of the incident until the blackout was announced.

scoopmine

Cormac Reilly is the ref and its in Brewster. Can't remember the last time we won a game with him in charge. We should be beating Down. Wicklow were awful it was a mismatch.

five points

Quote from: scoopmine on June 12, 2018, 11:42:32 AM
Cormac Reilly is the ref and its in Brewster. Can't remember the last time we won a game with him in charge. We should be beating Down. Wicklow were awful it was a mismatch.

Wicklow, ironically, in 2010.

Westside

Down will be hard to beat. Really need to see something good from Cavan in this game. Our performances since the middle of the league have been disjointed and poor overall.
I'd like to see Dara show some of that dominance he was showing prior to his injury too.

If we lose I hope it's the last we hear of Mattie's interviews. "Hot Summer"... Jesus wept.

In hiding

Quote from: Westside on June 13, 2018, 10:41:38 PM
Down will be hard to beat. Really need to see something good from Cavan in this game. Our performances since the middle of the league have been disjointed and poor overall.
I'd like to see Dara show some of that dominance he was showing prior to his injury too.

If we lose I hope it's the last we hear of Mattie's interviews. "Hot Summer"... Jesus wept.
Quote from: Westside on June 13, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Matties take on "Donegal only beat us by 3 scores" is quite creative. I thought Donegal won easily but now realise had Cavan only scored 3 more goals they would have won

cavanmaniac

A lot of disquiet about the Meath ref, but at least we got Wicklow out of the way while looking like the wheels have not come off as the Donegal display hinted at.

Down are no world beaters and are on a low but they might see Cavan as a good shot at a rehabilitation of sorts, or perhaps the arse has fallen out of their season already, who can tell until we see them in the flesh? Our own team are similarly somewhat imponderable. The fact that the most informed analysis on Cavan always tends to be retrospective in nature tells you a lot about the inconsistency and volatility of our tactics and cohesion - every game seems to be "Well, we'll have to wait and see". We roll the dice again and see if our numbers come up and we live to fight another day.

Itchy

Ladies football doesn't get much of a mention on here bit well done to the u14 girls who bear Dublin to win the all Ireland final today.

Denn Forever

Quote from: Itchy on June 16, 2018, 03:40:32 PM
Ladies football doesn't get much of a mention on here bit well done to the u14 girls who bear Dublin to win the all Ireland final today.

+ 1  (belatedly).
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

mrdeeds

Westside

Quote from: mrdeeds on June 22, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
Killian Clarke out.

Balls. Where's the team? Still not been named.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Westside on June 22, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on June 22, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
Killian Clarke out.

Balls. Where's the team? Still not been named.

Not out yet. Just heard Killian done the hammy.

mrdeeds

James Farrelly (Kingscourt)Killian Brady (Mullahoran)Padraig Faulkner (Kingscourt)Enda Flanagan (Castlerahan)Ciaran Brady (Arvagh)Conor Moynagh (Drumgoon)Martin Reilly (Killygarry)Sean McCormack (Ballyhaise)Bryan Magee (Cuchulainns)Oisin Kiernan (Castlerahan)Gearoid McKiernan (Swanlinbar)Niall Murray (Cavan Gaels)Conor Bradley (Ramor United)Dara McVeety (Crosserlough)Sean Johnston (Cavan Gaels)Raymond Galligan (Lacken)Cian Mackey (Castlerahan)Fergal Reilly (Castlerahan)David Brady (Ballyhaise)Niall Clerkin (Shercock)Jack Wharton (Cornafean)Adrian Cole (Ramor United)Dónal Monahan (Drumlane)Caoimhin O'Reilly (Butlersbridge)Stephen Murray (Cavan Gaels)Jason McLoughlin (Shannon Gaels