?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

braveheart

Quote from: Estimator on February 06, 2018, 11:36:44 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 06, 2018, 10:45:36 PM
Too much time in the gym hi. Not enough on the field.  Rife.  Development squads.  Clubs. County.

On that note, I seen a tweet recently from a club detailing the training schedule for the Under 10's (P5/P6). The schedule covered about 4weeks.
The U-10's were training twice a week - 1 session was Strength and Conditioning (45mins) the other was training matches (90mins).
Is this normal around the clubs in Derry?
yeah,I seen that. Does Tfal have an opinion on this?

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: braveheart on February 07, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
Too much time in the gym hi. Not enough on the field.  Rife.  Development squads.  Clubs. County.

On that note, I seen a tweet recently from a club detailing the training schedule for the Under 10's (P5/P6). The schedule covered about 4weeks.
The U-10's were training twice a week - 1 session was Strength and Conditioning (45mins) the other was training matches (90mins).

Yes I do. It's typical of the bullshit that is happening around this club at the minute.

On another topic. Something that doesn't occur on this site too often. People talking sense.

Estimator -Good post.

Valeman - The best post on here in years

youhavenofans

Hi folks, I am looking for a friendly for a Div 1 tyrone minor team. Could anyone recommend me any teams to play and possible contact details? thanks

braveheart

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on February 07, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
Quote from: braveheart on February 07, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

Yes I do. It's typical of the bullshit that is happening around this club at the minute.

On another topic. Something that doesn't occur on this site too often. People talking sense.

Estimator -Good post.

Valeman - The best post on here in years
Is "this" team not your team? It's an unusual way of describing your Club

Derry Optimist

After  the absence of a proper defensive system against Westmeath and the non existence of a meaningful attacking formation against Longford one would expect that in this week's encounter with Offaly that Derry will get the balance right.Anyhow with the necessity to get some points it is imperative that Derry will be more attack minded next Sunday. Our best points scorers will have to be selected.Provided all players are fit I would expect the team to be along the following lines.
             Ben McKinless
             Niall Keenan
             Kevin Johnston
             Ruairi Mooney
             Liam McGoldrick
             Michael Bateson
             Carlus McWilliams
             Conor McAtamney
             Emmett  Bradley
             Ciaran Mc Faul
             James Kielt
             Enda Lynn
             Danny Tallon
             Terence O'Brien
              Niall Toner

braveheart

Quote from: Derry Optimist on February 07, 2018, 09:07:14 PM
After  the absence of a proper defensive system against Westmeath and the non existence of a meaningful attacking formation against Longford one would expect that in this week's encounter with Offaly that Derry will get the balance right.Anyhow with the necessity to get some points it is imperative that Derry will be more attack minded next Sunday. Our best points scorers will have to be selected.Provided all players are fit I would expect the team to be along the following lines.
             Ben McKinless
             Niall Keenan
             Kevin Johnston
             Ruairi Mooney
             Liam McGoldrick
             Michael Bateson
             Carlus McWilliams
             Conor McAtamney
             Emmett  Bradley
             Ciaran Mc Faul
             James Kielt
             Enda Lynn
             Danny Tallon
             Terence O'Brien
              Niall Toner
OMG

restorepride

Offaly scored 1-13 against Longford, so there may not be much in it. The two most telling results will be v Ard Mhacha and especially v Fear Manach. Our pecking order in Ulster might hit home hard.

Good luck to Sleacht Néill on Saturday.

Waataboutyee

Quote from: braveheart on February 07, 2018, 09:45:53 PM
             Ben McKinless
             Niall Keenan
             Kevin Johnston
             Ruairi Mooney
             Liam McGoldrick
             Michael Bateson
             Carlus McWilliams
             Conor McAtamney
             Emmett  Bradley
             Ciaran Mc Faul
             James Kielt
             Enda Lynn
             Danny Tallon
             Terence O'Brien
              Niall Toner
OMG
Not sure what your OMG means. Is he missing a lot of players or has reality kicked home ?

You can also take Ciaran McFaul out of that team now.

oakleaflad

Quote from: Waataboutyee on February 08, 2018, 08:35:54 AM
             Ben McKinless
             Niall Keenan
             Kevin Johnston
             Ruairi Mooney
             Liam McGoldrick
             Michael Bateson
             Carlus McWilliams
             Conor McAtamney
             Emmett  Bradley
             Ciaran Mc Faul
             James Kielt
             Enda Lynn
             Danny Tallon
             Terence O'Brien
              Niall Toner
OMG
Not sure what your OMG means. Is he missing a lot of players or has reality kicked home ?

What happened with McFaul?

Estimator

Quote from: restorepride on February 07, 2018, 11:45:50 PM
Offaly scored 1-13 against Longford, so there may not be much in it. The two most telling results will be v Ard Mhacha and especially v Fear Manach. Our pecking order in Ulster might hit home hard.

Longford were leading 0-14 to 1-01 at half time.
Longford were leading 3-15 to 1-02 with 45mins gone.
It looks like they decided to tog in at that point.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Waataboutyee

Quote from: oakleaflad on February 08, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
             Ben McKinless
             Niall Keenan
             Kevin Johnston
             Ruairi Mooney
             Liam McGoldrick
             Michael Bateson
             Carlus McWilliams
             Conor McAtamney
             Emmett  Bradley
             Ciaran Mc Faul
             James Kielt
             Enda Lynn
             Danny Tallon
             Terence O'Brien
              Niall Toner
OMG

USA

Newbridge Exile

Just reading the Irish news it's absolutely brutal what PJ McCloskey has had to endure as a result of the injury he got against screen in the hurling last year

Rawhide

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on February 08, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
Just reading the Irish news it's absolutely brutal what PJ McCloskey has had to endure as a result of the injury he got against screen in the hurling last year

It was against Ballinascreen, and its clear from the article that he feels it was deliberate. Is this player still playing for Ballinascreen? Who was it?
cccc is a true supporter lol

restorepride

Quote from: Estimator on February 08, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
Quote from: restorepride on February 07, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

Longford were leading 0-14 to 1-01 at half time.
Longford were leading 3-15 to 1-02 with 45mins gone.
It looks like they decided to tog in at that point.
11 points in 25 minutes is impressive.

lenny

Quote from: Waataboutyee on February 08, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on February 08, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
             Ben McKinless
             Niall Keenan
             Kevin Johnston
             Ruairi Mooney
             Liam McGoldrick
             Michael Bateson
             Carlus McWilliams
             Conor McAtamney
             Emmett  Bradley
             Ciaran Mc Faul
             James Kielt
             Enda Lynn
             Danny Tallon
             Terence O'Brien
              Niall Toner
OMG

USA

If that's true it means there is a vacancy in the panel at half forward. Hopefully Damien will see the opportunity to rectify his mistake and will call up Danny.