Started by TheGreatest, January 10, 2020, 01:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Quote from: J70 on January 14, 2020, 06:32:44 PM
Quote from: TheGreatest on January 13, 2020, 11:09:07 AM
Quote from: joemamas on January 10, 2020, 01:58:39 PM
Quote from: TheGreatest on January 10, 2020, 01:45:12 PM
Happy new year all !

I am happy to assist all users in creating this thread so they can direct all their hatred, jealousy, ignorance, misinformation, gossip and downplaying on the one thread for 2020.

Thank you Kerryforsams and Eire90 for another wonderful thread.
Mods please wake up, before this website becomes pure dung.

My 2 usernames on this board are TheGreatest and Thearistocrat. Happy for the mods to confirm and check IP addresses etc. The thread saves the hassle for all non Dublin posters to post all things Dublin in one place, saves having the board swamped with Dublin centric threads set up by non Dubs to get something off their chest! :)

Why do you need two usernames?
Split personality?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

imtommygunn

joemamas

Quote from: Lar Naparka on January 14, 2020, 06:40:19 PM
Happy new year all !

I am happy to assist all users in creating this thread so they can direct all their hatred, jealousy, ignorance, misinformation, gossip and downplaying on the one thread for 2020.

My 2 usernames on this board are TheGreatest and Thearistocrat. Happy for the mods to confirm and check IP addresses etc. The thread saves the hassle for all non Dublin posters to post all things Dublin in one place, saves having the board swamped with Dublin centric threads set up by non Dubs to get something off their chest! :)

Split personality?

X2

TheGreatest

Happy new year all !

When i first came to the board i was the aristocrat, i I took a break from it and didn't post for awhile and when i went back to use it i couldn't recall my user details so created a new profile. Im being honest about it and happy for the moderators of this forum to confirm that i am not any other user by checking IP addresses and account details, my name is in my email so they they know who i am, I dont use the old one, just the current, Its not the biggest issue in the world today. A lot of posters use the multiple account slander remark as they dont like me because 1. Im a Dub, 2. call them out on their bullshit, ignorance and jealousy  and most importantly, 3, Im a nice guy. . . . .

TheGreatest

Quote from: Lar Naparka on January 14, 2020, 06:40:19 PM
Happy new year all !

Split personality?

Lar, good to see your still following me around, Looking forward to hopefully another battle with Mayo this summer, just remember this thread when if you lose.

Farrandeelin

For the weekend that's coming up. Tear into them Mayo.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Fear ón Srath Bán

You're neither, neither the soi-disant Greatest, nor an Aristocrat, merely indulging your insatiable appetite for attention.

Get over yer bleedin' self FFS!  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Eamonnca1

Happy new year all !

Well well. A thread dedicated to demolishing a county. A prime example of baiting. A go-to location for all manner of bile and sh1t-talking.

I tip my hat to you, sir.

TheGreatest

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 30, 2020, 11:05:36 PM
For the weekend that's coming up. Tear into them Mayo.

Now your getting in to the spirit of things.....

:D

TheGreatest

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 31, 2020, 12:33:20 AM
Happy new year all !

Well well. A thread dedicated to demolishing a county. A prime example of baiting. A go-to location for all manner of bile and sh1t-talking.

Thank you, it is a worthwhile exercise.

AFM

Quote from: TheGreatest on January 31, 2020, 08:57:55 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 31, 2020, 12:33:20 AM
Happy new year all !

Thank you, it is a worthwhile exercise.

Eammon is used to spouting bile so he probably feels at home in this thread.

TheGreatest

Bump, Dublin always get Fergie time etc etc etc.

Kingdom37

Quote from: TheGreatest on February 10, 2020, 10:48:16 AM

f**k off. Dublin everything in their favour. Bad enough with a pick of 1.5 million relying on referee to do them a favour

highorlow

QuoteBump, Dublin always get Fergie time etc etc etc.

You really are a clown. Your disappointed that no one really whinges anymore about Dublin apart from that Kerry girl.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

tonto1888

Quote from: Kingdom37 on February 10, 2020, 10:53:15 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on February 10, 2020, 10:48:16 AM

f**k off. Dublin everything in their favour. Bad enough with a pick of 1.5 million relying on referee to do them a favour

The ref didn't do them a favour against Monaghan.