It shouldn't work but it does

Started by bennydorano, August 14, 2015, 11:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Hardy on August 17, 2015, 10:00:13 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 17, 2015, 08:21:16 AM
(From my carnivorous days) chicken-and-banana toasted sandwich. This was a menu item in a restaurant in Lurgan.

Get away.

There's a restaurant in Lurgan?

It was called The White Wren. Damned if I know what became of it.

Gaffer

Cold sausages and custard!!

Delicious!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

The Iceman

my mother told me about salad cream and ginger nut biscuit sandwhichs   -said they were a craving when she was pregnant - make her sick now to smell them but I like both ingredients and tried them and they were delicious as a sandwhich.

cold sausage sandwhiches are class - with custard though? would be hard to manage
sure the yanks think I'm nuts for putting red sauce with pancakes for breakfast along with bacon - they love the syrup
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

MoChara

Toast strawberry jam and grated cheese, you'd think I shat on the couch the way the girlfriend looks at me eating them

5 Sams

Quote from: MoChara on August 18, 2015, 11:37:29 AM
Toast strawberry jam and grated cheese, you'd think I shat on the couch the way the girlfriend looks at me eating them

Nothing wrong with that...try wheaten bread, marmalade and mature cheddar...mmmm
The Aristocrat Years

tbrick18

Quote from: 5 Sams on August 18, 2015, 02:00:31 PM

Nothing wrong with that...try wheaten bread, marmalade and mature cheddar...mmmm

+1
Crisp Sandwiches.
Cheese And Apple Sandwiches
Cauliflower and Sausage
Chocolate M&Ms with Chilli Walker Sensations
Boiled ham....boiled in Coke.
Beetroot sandwiches

NAG1

Quote from: tbrick18 on August 18, 2015, 02:12:53 PM

+1
Crisp Sandwiches.
Cheese And Apple Sandwiches
Cauliflower and Sausage
Chocolate M&Ms with Chilli Walker Sensations
Boiled ham....boiled in Coke.
Beetroot sandwiches

Think you missed point of this thread tbrick!

MoChara

even I'd be wary of the marmalade and cheese lol but nothing ventured nothing gained lol

Mars Bar and sliced Apple sandwiches used to get them as a kid at my cousins bday parties never realized they were weird till I was talking to someone about them when I was in my 20s lol

quit yo jibbajabba

think this thread will be merging with the Wtf thread shortly  :D

Pub Bore

Potato bread, butter and marmalade...one of this life's hidden treasures

5 Sams

Quote from: MoChara on August 18, 2015, 02:17:31 PM

even I'd be wary of the marmalade and cheese lol but nothing ventured nothing gained lol

Mars Bar and sliced Apple sandwiches used to get them as a kid at my cousins bday parties never realized they were weird till I was talking to someone about them when I was in my 20s lol

Go for it. You wont regret it.
The Aristocrat Years

brokencrossbar1

Gaffer

Quote from: hardstation on August 17, 2015, 10:39:59 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on August 17, 2015, 10:06:49 PM
Cold sausages and custard!!

Delicious!!!!
What the fcuk?? How did you even find that out?

I ate it!!!! Cook the sausages. Let them cool down. Chop into pieces and add hot custard.

Try it and you'll see!!! 

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

StGallsGAA