Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Quote from: ONeill on January 25, 2023, 11:14:21 PM
Can't believe teachers are striking again. They wouldn't know a hard day's work. I suppose they're looking more money for their summer holidays in the Algarve for 3 months.

Half day strike by all accounts.
Teachers that lazy they can't even be arsed striking for the full day.
Can't see me getting 18 holes squeezed in by 12.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Jim Bob

Some teachers  cursing their luck  cos Tuesday's not their breaktine duty day

Jim Bob

Quote from: FermGael on January 26, 2023, 06:51:36 AM
Can't believe teachers are striking again. They wouldn't know a hard day's work. I suppose they're looking more money for their summer holidays in the Algarve for 3 months.

Finish the round cos there'll hardly be any pupils coming in after 12  anyway !

Jim Bob

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 26, 2023, 12:03:17 AM
EXACTLY!

Tony hates teachers !!!

trailer

Quote from: FermGael on January 26, 2023, 06:51:36 AM

Teachers in the North want to get out of School and poor Enoch wants to get in! You can't keep them happy!

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/courts/2023/01/26/enoch-burke-to-be-fined-700-daily-if-contempt-orders-to-stay-away-from-school-not-purged/

Dismissed teacher Enoch Burke will be fined €700 daily unless he purges his contempt of court orders to stay away from the Co Westmeath school where he taught for around four years, the High Court has ruled.

Mr Justice Brian O'Moore said Mr Burke is in clear contempt of the orders. He said Mr Burke has until 2pm on Friday to purge his contempt and if he does not, the fine will come into effect from then.

The fines, amounting to almost €5,000 a week, should persuade Mr Burke to end his "utterly pointless attendance at a school which does not want him on his property," he said. If the fine does not have that effect, it can be increased, the judge warned.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on January 26, 2023, 11:39:36 AM
https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/courts/2023/01/26/enoch-burke-to-be-fined-700-daily-if-contempt-orders-to-stay-away-from-school-not-purged/

Dismissed teacher Enoch Burke will be fined €700 daily unless he purges his contempt of court orders to stay away from the Co Westmeath school where he taught for around four years, the High Court has ruled.

Mr Justice Brian O'Moore said Mr Burke is in clear contempt of the orders. He said Mr Burke has until 2pm on Friday to purge his contempt and if he does not, the fine will come into effect from then.

The fines, amounting to almost €5,000 a week, should persuade Mr Burke to end his "utterly pointless attendance at a school which does not want him on his property," he said. If the fine does not have that effect, it can be increased, the judge warned.

Be some go fund me page set up and the amount of looneys out there will pay that every day he's there.. Chickenfeed
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

I was checking his Twitter. It seems they're a family of protesters. I'd love to know who's bankrolling it all
Careful now

From the Bunker

Judge would need to go back to school with that sort of Maths!

Armagh18

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 26, 2023, 03:31:45 PM

Judge would need to go back to school with that sort of Maths!
7*700 is €4900? Or is it only applying tk week days.

RedHand88

Any truth to the skibbereen story?

Gabriel_Hurl

RedHand88

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 26, 2023, 07:22:51 PM
give your head a shake FFS

I would, but a friend who is a teacher in the greater belfast area had a very similar story in their school.

Milltown Row2

Wife was saying half term coming up in a couple weeks! #neverin
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea