Author Topic: Teachers get it handy!  (Read 382775 times)

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
Re: Teachers get it handy!
« Reply #4065 on: January 25, 2023, 11:14:21 PM »
Can't believe teachers are striking again. They wouldn't know a hard day's work. I suppose they're looking more money for their summer holidays in the Algarve for 3 months.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: January 26, 2023, 12:03:17 AM »
Can't believe teachers are striking again. They wouldn't know a hard day's work. I suppose they're looking more money for their summer holidays in the Algarve for 3 months.
EXACTLY!

FermGael

• View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: January 26, 2023, 06:51:36 AM »

Half day strike by all accounts.
Teachers that lazy they can't even be arsed striking for the full day.
Can't see me getting 18 holes squeezed in by 12.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: January 26, 2023, 07:25:49 AM »
Some teachers  cursing their luck  cos Tuesday’s not their breaktine duty day

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: January 26, 2023, 07:28:12 AM »

Finish the round cos there’ll hardly be any pupils coming in after 12  anyway !

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: January 26, 2023, 07:29:14 AM »
EXACTLY!

Tony hates teachers !!!

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: January 26, 2023, 11:30:07 AM »

Teachers in the North want to get out of School and poor Enoch wants to get in! You can't keep them happy!

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: January 26, 2023, 11:39:36 AM »
https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/courts/2023/01/26/enoch-burke-to-be-fined-700-daily-if-contempt-orders-to-stay-away-from-school-not-purged/

Dismissed teacher Enoch Burke will be fined €700 daily unless he purges his contempt of court orders to stay away from the Co Westmeath school where he taught for around four years, the High Court has ruled.

Mr Justice Brian O’Moore said Mr Burke is in clear contempt of the orders. He said Mr Burke has until 2pm on Friday to purge his contempt and if he does not, the fine will come into effect from then.

The fines, amounting to almost €5,000 a week, should persuade Mr Burke to end his “utterly pointless attendance at a school which does not want him on his property,” he said. If the fine does not have that effect, it can be increased, the judge warned.
Lookit

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: January 26, 2023, 12:16:27 PM »
https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/courts/2023/01/26/enoch-burke-to-be-fined-700-daily-if-contempt-orders-to-stay-away-from-school-not-purged/

Dismissed teacher Enoch Burke will be fined €700 daily unless he purges his contempt of court orders to stay away from the Co Westmeath school where he taught for around four years, the High Court has ruled.

Mr Justice Brian O’Moore said Mr Burke is in clear contempt of the orders. He said Mr Burke has until 2pm on Friday to purge his contempt and if he does not, the fine will come into effect from then.

The fines, amounting to almost €5,000 a week, should persuade Mr Burke to end his “utterly pointless attendance at a school which does not want him on his property,” he said. If the fine does not have that effect, it can be increased, the judge warned.

Be some go fund me page set up and the amount of looneys out there will pay that every day he's there.. Chickenfeed
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: January 26, 2023, 02:59:13 PM »
I was checking his Twitter. It seems they’re a family of protesters. I’d love to know who’s bankrolling it all
Careful now

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #4075 on: January 26, 2023, 03:31:45 PM »

Judge would need to go back to school with that sort of Maths!

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: January 26, 2023, 03:47:50 PM »

Judge would need to go back to school with that sort of Maths!
7*700 is €4900? Or is it only applying tk week days.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: January 26, 2023, 06:58:31 PM »
Any truth to the skibbereen story?

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: January 26, 2023, 07:22:51 PM »
give your head a shake FFS

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: January 26, 2023, 07:34:26 PM »
give your head a shake FFS

I would, but a friend who is a teacher in the greater belfast area had a very similar story in their school.