China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Even Vaccine Expert Gates was there to cheer him on.

imtommygunn

He's a liar and that's it.

If you think he's a martyr then you're going out of your way looking for one.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on January 29, 2023, 11:19:51 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 29, 2023, 10:46:47 PM
but lying to get into a country to play a tournament is cheating?

Jim Crow would be proud of you MR

I'm a big fan of his btw, I set up instagram on my phone years ago, purely for my kids, the only other person that I follow on it (follow in the loosest or terms) would be him, and if he aint vaccinated its no skin off my nose at all, its your body you do with it as you see fit, but don't try and tell porkies and expect to be not caught out..

His stance is his stance, don't blemish it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

As I'm sure anyone who takes the 5 minutes to read, this is a very balanced UnHerd piece discussing the rise in excess deaths globally across age groups

Why are excess deaths still so high? .... We can't just blame a failing NHS
https://unherd.com/2023/01/why-are-excess-deaths-still-so-high/?s=09
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

shawshank

Cracking article skull.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 12:40:51 PM
As I'm sure anyone who takes the 5 minutes to read, this is a very balanced UnHerd piece discussing the rise in excess deaths globally across age groups

So after reading that, they still don't know why there is excess number of deaths, but finish off by saying that vaccines could be a factor? If you actually read any medication there are risks to taking asprin.. If possible we shouldn't take anything and essentially have a healthy lifestyle..

It's no surprise really that an excessive number of vaccines will and did come with degree of danger, saying it and proving that the vaccines did more harm than good is like saying we should stop taking the Pill as it is dangerous and can cause major complications.

As I said before, if the vaccines were dangerous, why is there not more people dying because of it 9% more deaths and then you break that down even further into the age brackets its lower again!

Should they have just seen it out? What approach was best, looking back, now with hindsight?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lenny

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 12:40:51 PM

I wouldn't read anything by that extremist rag. It purports to be 'reasonable', 'fair' and 'balanced' while pushing a relentless right-wing, cruel and populist agenda. It clothes itself in respectability but it is as dangerous as any YouTube cesspool.

theskull1

I recommend people read it themselves and draw their own conclusions.... and thats fine.

Franko

Interesting stuff and not to be discounted

And I'm someone who was/is in favour of the vaccines

Surely a study of excess death rates amongst the vaccinated and unvaccinated by age group would be in order?

It can't be that difficult to conduct and indeed might even be a paperwork exercise in pulling info from some database?

Hypothetically, would the vaccine sceptics out there believe this if no link was found?

imtommygunn

I also think that covid itself is dismissed far too readily as being a contributing factor in excess deaths. Covid has had significant impacts on peoples hearts and lungs young and old. This was before and after vaccines.

It has, unfortunately, became an us and them thing and is hard to find anything truly objective on it.

armaghniac

This article like many others does not have much in the way of actual statistics, or if such articles do then they are selective.
If you go to the Euromomo website then there is no sign of excess mortality in Ireland, notwithstanding some alarmist articles a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps they are just slow at sending in data.
The place that was vaccinated first and had the most vaccines was Israel. If vaccines were doing damage then it would have shown up in Israel first. There is a modest increase in Israel around the New Year, but it is no higher than this time of year in 2019. Yet Germany and England have had problems, perhaps it is Saxon blood. Even then, deaths vary quite a bit within Germany, so it is a complex problem, the vaccination rate in different places did not differ that much. 

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 30, 2023, 02:52:55 PM
I also think that covid itself is dismissed far too readily as being a contributing factor in excess deaths. Covid has had significant impacts on peoples hearts and lungs young and old. This was before and after vaccines.

It has, unfortunately, became an us and them thing and is hard to find anything truly objective on it.

Exactly. But people are willing to believe that an attenuated form of Covid in a vaccine will do great damage, while the real thing does not harm whatsoever.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

theskull1

I'm certainly not dismissing anything ITG. A reasonable question to consider as part of any detailed investigation AFAIC.

Surely everyone by now is seeing and reflecting on the gaslighting of the excess deaths question by both governments and MSM in cahoots around the world? They should be as interested in getting to the bottom of this as anyone you would have thought?

imtommygunn

Not suggesting you are skull. None of these articles I read on the subject seem to put any weight in it and I honestly believe there is a lot of weight can be put in it.

armaghniac

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 03:02:48 PM
Surely everyone by now is seeing and reflecting on the gaslighting of the excess deaths question by both governments and MSM in cahoots around the world? They should be as interested in getting to the bottom of this as anyone you would have thought?

They are interested in getting to the bottom of this. However, while the anti vax crowd can just tweet nonsense without any facts whatsoever, a proper investigation will take time.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

grounded

Quote from: armaghniac on January 30, 2023, 02:58:16 PM
This article like many others does not have much in the way of actual statistics, or if such articles do then they are selective.
If you go to the Euromomo website then there is no sign of excess mortality in Ireland, notwithstanding some alarmist articles a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps they are just slow at sending in data.
The place that was vaccinated first and had the most vaccines was Israel. If vaccines were doing damage then it would have shown up in Israel first. There is a modest increase in Israel around the New Year, but it is no higher than this time of year in 2019. Yet Germany and England have had problems, perhaps it is Saxon blood. Even then, deaths vary quite a bit within Germany, so it is a complex problem, the vaccination rate in different places did not differ that much. 

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 30, 2023, 02:52:55 PM

Exactly. But people are willing to believe that an attenuated form of Covid in a vaccine will do great damage, while the real thing does not harm whatsoever.

Sorry for being pedantic but i don't think there are any vaccines currently in use that contain an attenuated form of the Covid 19 virus. I think Codagenix is in clinical trials which is an attenuated Vaccine like the oral Polio vaccine.

https://www.immunology.org/public-information/vaccine-resources/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine-infographics/types-covid19-vaccines

I think the point really is that there doesn't seem to be any real interest and certainly no urgency by National Health authorities to demonstrate that they have commissioned any studies into these excess deaths.