FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

He's the club Captain. Derby provided a car and driver to bring them home but Keogh and the 2 other players continued drinking. Idiotic actions by Keogh.

Main Street

Quote from: rodney trotter on September 28, 2019, 01:24:17 PM
He's the club Captain. Derby provided a car and driver to bring them home but Keogh and the 2 other players continued drinking. Idiotic actions by Keogh.
If being a idiot while being club captain was a sackable offence then the list would be mighty long, possibly including Roy Keane.  Its a disciplinary offence.

rodney trotter

Darren Gibson was sacked for drink driving while at Sunderland. Keogh wasn't driving but will likely  be sacked too.. Along with the other 2 players

He's out for a year on over 30k a week. His actions are costing the club alot of money so his future will obviously come into scrutiny...

quit yo jibbajabba

Derby wan up jeff stelling asking if the team bonding worked.....

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on September 28, 2019, 01:48:07 PM
If being a idiot while being club captain was a sackable offence then the list would be mighty long, possibly including Roy Keane.  Its a disciplinary offence.

The point is the club will likely use this to get rid instead of paying a veteran footballer to sit on his arse for 12 months

Baile Brigín 2

Much as I'm not a fan, I dont recall Roy Keane being unable to play for a year after injuring himself drunk, especially after being told to go home.

6th sam

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on September 29, 2019, 12:55:35 PM
Much as I'm not a fan, I dont recall Roy Keane being unable to play for a year after injuring himself drunk, especially after being told to go home.

Was always a fan of Keane and was on his side post Saipan, but his recent comments re Walters were contemptible, and he's become a complete parody of himself. Regarding injury and drink, I seem to remember that he jeopardised his cruciate rehabilitation through binge drinking, so that's directly comparable to Keogh. I stand corrected if my recollection is incorrect on this.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: 6th sam on September 29, 2019, 02:11:27 PM

Was always a fan of Keane and was on his side post Saipan, but his recent comments re Walters were contemptible, and he's become a complete parody of himself. Regarding injury and drink, I seem to remember that he jeopardised his cruciate rehabilitation through binge drinking, so that's directly comparable to Keogh. I stand corrected if my recollection is incorrect on this.

I dont disagree, but Keanes behaviour never reached this stupidity levels.

In other news, Delaney gone and dusted

rodney trotter

It's been reported that Keogh will be out for upto 15 months. He snapped both his ACL and MCl. He has 2 years remaining on his contract and is the highest earner at the Club.

He doesn't drive himself, maybe just as well .

rrhf

The govn needs to renationalise the fai same as the banks.

Main Street

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on September 29, 2019, 06:53:00 PM
Quote from: 6th sam on September 29, 2019, 02:11:27 PM

I dont disagree, but Keanes behaviour never reached this stupidity levels.

In other news, Delaney gone and dusted
Drunken disorderly attack on Schmeichel MBE, head butting him,  I'd say Keogh would never stoop so low.
Regardless the club have pretty much stated the 3 will be subject to regular disciplinary procedures, which include community service as a severe add on.

Main Street

Bennett and Lawrence will appear in court on October 15.

Hmmnn,  but not Richie Keogh?

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Main Street on September 30, 2019, 11:02:35 PM

You don't go to court for getting rinsed  ???

lurganblue

Quote from: Main Street on September 30, 2019, 11:02:35 PM

He wasn't driving.  You don't go to court for being blocked as a passenger in a crash. Sounds like a career ending injury for the lad in fairness.  Will it be Egan and Long for the upcoming matches then yeah?

rodney trotter

Aaron Connolly scored for Brighton a while ago. He's very direct, will likely be in next Ireland Senior Squad.

Spurs in free fall.