Premier League 2017/18

Started by heganboy, July 19, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

Liverpool have zero chance of a top 4 I reckon and might even struggle to get above Everton. I like Klopp but unless  they get out of the blocks quick, I think he could gone by Christmas.

Esmarelda

Quote from: ashman on July 24, 2017, 03:43:09 PM
Serious question .

How can any one take the serious anymore , particularly here in Ireland .
Could you clarify the serious question? Why would it not be taken seriously, and why would the Irish see it differently than any other group of people?

ashman

Quote from: Esmarelda on July 24, 2017, 03:54:02 PM
Serious question .

Could you clarify the serious question? Why would it not be taken seriously, and why would the Irish see it differently than any other group of people?

Why do Irish people take the EPL so seriously ? It baffles me .  I

screenexile

Quote from: ashman on July 24, 2017, 09:49:59 PM
Serious question .

I'm the same... have seen grown men start fights over the head of it and best friends fall out over a group of over paid foreign lads who have no allegiance to anyone.

My favourite is when United fans proclaim that I know nothing about football when they just decided one day to support the most successful team in the league and therefore know more than everyone!

It does provide me with endless fun winding the hoors up though... they take it so seriously!!

manfromdelmonte

surely it's Liverpool's year?

the same as last year, and the year before...

ONeill

1. Man U
2. Man C
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea

18. Hudd
19. Brighton
20. Bournemouth

Surprise: Newcastle
Shockers: Liverpool
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

Quote from: screenexile on July 24, 2017, 10:53:57 PM
Serious question .

I'm the same... have seen grown men start fights over the head of it and best friends fall out over a group of over paid foreign lads who have no allegiance to anyone.

My favourite is when United fans proclaim that I know nothing about football when they just decided one day to support the most successful team in the league and therefore know more than everyone!

It does provide me with endless fun though winding the hoors up though... they take it so seriously!!
I think.it's funny when the players kiss their badges

Everyone''s a prostitute
https://youtu.be/rwOQP4ouot4
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Esmarelda

Serious question .

It was the "anymore" bit that I didn't understand. As if something had changed.

nrico2006

Quote from: screenexile on July 24, 2017, 03:29:00 PM
Quote from: Boycey on July 24, 2017, 03:04:05 PM
Man City have now spent £200m including over £100m on 2 full backs and nobody bats an eyelid

United have spent £160m on just 2 players in the last 2 years . . . why is what City are doing any different?!

City have spent a lot more than United though.  Look at the money they spent last summer and this summer alone.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: seafoid on July 25, 2017, 01:10:56 AM
Serious question .

It does provide me with endless fun though winding the hoors up though... they take it so seriously!!
I think.it's funny when the players kiss their badges

Everyone''s a prostitute
https://youtu.be/rwOQP4ouot4
he's the andy moran of the premier league

Boycey

Not the Premier League but £160m for an 18 year old Mbappe..  :o

seafoid

Quote from: Boycey on July 25, 2017, 11:57:08 AM
Not the Premier League but £160m for an 18 year old Mbappe..  :o
Monaco must be a selling club
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

magpie seanie

Serious question .

It does provide me with endless fun winding the hoors up though... they take it so seriously!!

Proving how little you know with this bit. It's not cool or funny to make stuff up and present it as fact. Though if it amuses you go ahead, I want you to be happy.

magpie seanie

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 25, 2017, 10:24:57 AM
Quote from: screenexile on July 24, 2017, 03:29:00 PM
Quote from: Boycey on July 24, 2017, 03:04:05 PM
Man City have now spent £200m including over £100m on 2 full backs and nobody bats an eyelid

United have spent £160m on just 2 players in the last 2 years . . . why is what City are doing any different?!

City have spent a lot more than United though.  Look at the money they spent last summer and this summer alone.

United earn their own money though. City's rise in status is built on the misery of others.