Good Android Music Apps?

Started by Offalylad, June 27, 2011, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offalylad

Anybody know of any good Android music apps? Just got gtunes there, anybody know if it is safe, reliable etc.

Nally Stand

Try "Free Music Download" - it allows legal downloading of certain songs, but has a bigger selection than I expected anyway. It's free so can't argue with the price. Would recommend it.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

lurganblue

Apologies if this has been raised elsewhere. Anyone ever downloaded any of the Spotify APK's to get the premium version for free?  Are they safe to download on your phone?

gallsman

Quote from: lurganblue on August 22, 2017, 11:36:19 AM
Apologies if this has been raised elsewhere. Anyone ever downloaded any of the Spotify APK's to get the premium version for free?  Are they safe to download on your phone?

I don't think there's a differerent version of the app for premum? I just have the one app and as I'm logged into my premium enabled account, premium works automatially.

lurganblue

Quote from: gallsman on August 22, 2017, 12:53:46 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on August 22, 2017, 11:36:19 AM

I don't think there's a differerent version of the app for premum? I just have the one app and as I'm logged into my premium enabled account, premium works automatially.

There are def APK's available which allow you to use Spotify premium for nothing but googling them there, it's clear that getting the correct one is a minefield