Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Bruno back to his decent form again.  ;D

Cunny Funt

Big improvement on that fixture last season when Man United lost 1-0 and barely created a chance. Bruno showed his leadership qualities after missing that penalty. Rashford deserved his goal at the end agurably Uniteds best player today.

Sportacus

Ole Out.  Ole In.  So much confusion.

trileacman

Noteworthy that Pogba wasn't playing today. He really is a big big millstone around this team.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

BennyCake

Mata got MOTM on the radio. Glad to see it. I'd play him ahead of the likes of that Pogba dungbag anyday.

OgraAnDun

Fair play, radical opinion to want to play Mata in the midfield pivot.

Helix.

Can't understand how Van de Beek isn't  worthy of a start. Moves the ball far quicker in midfield. Did really well when introduced particularly the 2nd goal getting pass off to Mata.. Great to see Mata getting MOTM.
Also good to see Maguire getting goal and almost having a 2nd from distance.
St James Park has been a bogey ground for years even if they were piss poor overall tonight. Hopefully will kick on and put a few results together. Looking forward to Tuesday night football again  ;D

Farrandeelin

Good to bounce back like that. Probably lose the next game or two though. That's just the way it is these days.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

NAG1

Quote from: BennyCake on October 17, 2020, 11:04:35 PM
Mata got MOTM on the radio. Glad to see it. I'd play him ahead of the likes of that Pogba dungbag anyday.

Mata stood out a mile in this game, shows you great players only get better with good players around them. Mata and Bruno linked up sweetly a few times.
Perfect type of game for Mata.

Overall the team still looked disjointed and out of sorts. But when you have that attacking threat you can steal games like these.

Will need a serious improvement over the next few weeks.

Cunny Funt

Going by reports Greenwood, Bailly, Maguire and Cavani haven't travelled to Paris. Taking on the 2nd best team in Europe on their home patch with a makeshift defence and light on striker options is far from an ideal situation.

GJL

I fear for Utd tonight. Needs a massive performance to keep it competitive.

laoislad

That United jersey is horrendous
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GJL

J70

Quote from: GJL on October 20, 2020, 08:14:58 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 20, 2020, 08:07:22 PM
That United jersey is horrendous

Agreed

I saw a version a few weeks ago with striped shorts too. THAT was brutal.

Doesn't look too bad with the white shorts.

BennyCake

No zebras were harmed in the making of these shirts.