The Best Burger?

Started by JoG2, November 20, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 21, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
No - they've a wee hut at the christmas market. It was the same last year too - web-site etc gone but they're at the market. Not sure what the story is.

Oh my diet is out the window when the market comes to town!!

do you realy think though that they have those differet burgers on the go or are they all the same? its says, kangaroo, venison and so on but they look like they just lift it from same spot!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

markl121

I don't think I saw them at the market last year. Might be wrong but it was great

screenexile

No - they've a wee hut at the christmas market. It was the same last year too - web-site etc gone but they're at the market. Not sure what the story is.

That's be hit next weekend good shout!!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Don Johnson on November 21, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
Five Guys are nice but the price for what it is, is ridiculous. Not worth it at all.

The one in Craigavon will be closed within 18 months, I guarantee it. The amount of people I have seen that have went once and then say never again at the prices. They will not get repeat custom.
Aye if people want a burger that badly they'll hit McDs across the road for less than half the price. I've been past it a few times and there have only been a few people in it.

imtommygunn

Quote from: markl121 on November 21, 2018, 02:04:02 PM
I don't think I saw them at the market last year. Might be wrong but it was great

They were in a different place last year but are back in the same place by the gate opposite the apartment this year.It's the one thing I look for in that market lol.

screenexile

Bunsen is the best value I think I really enjoy the place. In eat out no f**king around. It's not too expensive either which is probably why it does so well. I couldn't believe the turnover of people in it when I was there and the burger was very good!

omaghjoe

They still have the Kangaroo burgers at the market?
Got that once and it had to be unloaded out the emergency trap door in Fibber Magees about 1/2 hour later

Over the Bar

Quote from: omaghjoe on November 21, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
They still have the Kangaroo burgers at the market?
Got that once and it had to be unloaded out the emergency trap door in Fibber Magees about 1/2 hour later
You should try the drumsticks next time!

lenny

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 21, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

do you realy think though that they have those differet burgers on the go or are they all the same? its says, kangaroo, venison and so on but they look like they just lift it from same spot!

I'd a friend who had 2 of the venison burgers but said they were too dear.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lenny on November 21, 2018, 09:48:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 21, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

I'd a friend who had 2 of the venison burgers but said they were too dear.

And the kangaroo was bouncing?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Those burgers are all the same lol.

Mayo4Sam

I found the Bunsen burgers a bit sloppy.

Bobos do a great selection

The Chilli Shack in Galway, think there's one in Smithfield also, do my favourite, absolutely savage
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

delgany

Brian's Takeaway  in Dungiven - great cheese burgers!

Aristo 60

Ah, takeaways in Dungiven... memories of '94!

illdecide

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 21, 2018, 02:42:47 PM
Quote from: Don Johnson on November 21, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
Five Guys are nice but the price for what it is, is ridiculous. Not worth it at all.

The one in Craigavon will be closed within 18 months, I guarantee it. The amount of people I have seen that have went once and then say never again at the prices. They will not get repeat custom.
Aye if people want a burger that badly they'll hit McDs across the road for less than half the price. I've been past it a few times and there have only been a few people in it.

I brought the kids into it last Friday night and it cost me £15 for 3 milk shakes...That's the end of that, ridiculous prices for a product that had that much sugar in it was shocking. No doubt it will close...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch