Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/health/2023/06/10/republic-to-fund-250-nursing-places-in-north-in-unprecedented-cross-border-move/Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly is to sign off on funding for 250 student nursing and midwifery places in Northern Ireland in an unprecedented move linked to Stormont budget cuts.The Irish Times has learned that the €10 million investment will result in 200 undergraduate places for students from the Republic and 50 for students from the North. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

RedHand88

Quote from: seafoid on June 10, 2023, 06:40:40 AM
https://www.irishtimes.com/health/2023/06/10/republic-to-fund-250-nursing-places-in-north-in-unprecedented-cross-border-move/Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly is to sign off on funding for 250 student nursing and midwifery places in Northern Ireland in an unprecedented move linked to Stormont budget cuts.The Irish Times has learned that the €10 million investment will result in 200 undergraduate places for students from the Republic and 50 for students from the North.

Smart move in the long run. You will not convince me that there aren't preparations for an inevitable united ireland behind closed doors in Dublin.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

joemamas

I have read a few articles that a lot of Russian Prisoners were given the option of fighting in the war and then would be freed.
If I remember correctly they were then given less than a weeks training and sent straight to the front lines.
Needless to say, they didn,t survive long and the word filtered back to the prisons and the volunteering abruptly ended. 

RedHand88

Orior

The killing of the girl in Ballymena. Apparently it was filmed it.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on June 13, 2023, 10:24:11 AM

Awful stuff altogether, the person charged with the murder has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in the past, has been in secure clinics but on three occasions absconded...

Crazy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

statto

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2023, 10:52:41 AM
Quote from: Orior on June 13, 2023, 10:24:11 AM

Awful stuff altogether, the person charged with the murder has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in the past, has been in secure clinics but on three occasions absconded...

Crazy

Raped a 12 year old previously.  He resides in Lurgan know but from Ballymena originally possibly told to get out.

Milltown Row2

If you see that on the street, and in your car, you'd drive over the top of him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea