Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

He'll be out next week with a podcast. Or a book deal. Or both. Those wanting to see the end of him will be disappointed.

armaghniac

You'd nearly buy his book, it would be bollix but might be entertaining!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9n-2RxMfa4
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Aaron Boone

He could be after Nadine Dorries seat after she resigned today.

I don't know if there's any Mid-Bedfordshire voters on here, but they have to make a stand to not vote Boris in handy.

gallsman

A complete buffoon. A man child incapable of keeping his toys in his pram or his dick in his pants. He's whipped it out and pissed all over himself and everyone else for years and then moaned endlessly about being the victim. Utter moron.

Main Street

Johnson in a statement exclaimed "I did not lie"
One is reminded of Richard Nixon's famous last words "I am not a crook"
Nixon went down in history as "Tricky Dicky", Johnson  could well aspire to be remembered as  "Bullshít Johnson".

Eire90

wouldnt be suprise if we see him appear at trump rallys

imtommygunn

I doubt he's gone yet. He'll either crop up going for another seat or another party. A complete charlatan who jail wouldn't be good enough for. "I did not lie".... I don't even think he knows the difference between truth and a lie any more.

Orior

What makes it even sweeter is the way the DUP cuddled up to him and salivated at his every word.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

LC

Quote from: Orior on June 10, 2023, 08:44:33 AM
What makes it even sweeter is the way the DUP cuddled up to him and salivated at his every word.

+1

thewobbler

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 10, 2023, 07:46:31 AM
I doubt he's gone yet. He'll either crop up going for another seat or another party. A complete charlatan who jail wouldn't be good enough for. "I did not lie".... I don't even think he knows the difference between truth and a lie any more.

I don't see it. He's being detached by party and friends for good reason, which is manifesting along the lines of either, go quietly into the night, or loudly into a cell... your choice, just don't call us.

bennydorano

Sunak not putting up with BJ's nonsense

BBC News - Boris Johnson asked me to intervene in honours list, says Rishi Sunak
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65876723

imtommygunn

354 to 7 - Boris Johnson deliberately misled parliament and is a serial liar. Well what do you know ;D

(Loads abstained too but still 55 or so %. Even his auld mate mogg didn't vote with him).

tbrick18

Next enquiry, did Bojo deliberately mislead the public on Brexit?

We all know and knew that he was/is a liar. But he was allowed to lie and get away with it.
This is case of too little too late.

These sort of characters need to be called out as liars at the time and should be severely punished when in those positions. What impact will this have on Bojo? Little to none I'd say.