Unioinists Just Can't Help Themselves

Started by Applesisapples, December 24, 2015, 10:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

You would think that having come through 30 years of troubles due in part to the way Unionists treated the nationalists in the North, some lessons would be learned ah but no. Fresh from ensuring the Union Fleg is flown in Ballycastle, Craigavon etc... Fresh from giving out cash to "cultural" festivals for the burning of Bonfires, Unionist on the Causeway Coast council are blocking £2.5m investment in sport in Dungiven by not agreeing their £400K contribution. So much for the Honeyed words of TV Mike and Peter the Punt. Their backwoods bigoted councillors just can't help themselves proving once again that OWC and it's PUL community have no interest in equality, and they slag of the Shinners for not making it work?

Tony Baloney

Gregory Campbell says it's absolutely not a sectarian decision. You have to take him at his word.

armaghniac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 24, 2015, 10:58:26 AM
Gregory Campbell says it's absolutely not a sectarian decision. You have to take him at his word.

Would that be the flying of the Union Jack or the sports funding?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Orior

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 24, 2015, 10:50:32 AM
You would think that having come through 30 years of troubles due in part to the way Unionists treated the nationalists in the North, some lessons would be learned ah but no. Fresh from ensuring the Union Fleg is flown in Ballycastle, Craigavon etc... Fresh from giving out cash to "cultural" festivals for the burning of Bonfires, Unionist on the Causeway Coast council are blocking £2.5m investment in sport in Dungiven by not agreeing their £400K contribution. So much for the Honeyed words of TV Mike and Peter the Punt. Their backwoods bigoted councillors just can't help themselves proving once again that OWC and it's PUL community have no interest in equality, and they slag of the Shinners for not making it work?

The Unionists were the root cause of the troubles. How can anyone say otherwise?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

The Shinners will nail them on something and the circle of Stormont life will continue.

johnneycool

Quote from: Orior on December 24, 2015, 12:00:06 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on December 24, 2015, 10:50:32 AM

The Unionists were the root cause of the troubles. How can anyone say otherwise?

Whilst in agreement with you, you won't get any unionist to admit anything remotely like it.

imtommygunn

So did i benny. The man is up there with wuliie frazer. Sad thing is that this clown gets voted for :-[

armaghniac

Tom Elliot is Willie Frazier with less imagination.

T Fearon

When I saw the title of this thread I thought unionists had been banned from all self-service outlets?

Orior

I'm watching Methody College Belfast on RTE One. Excellent programme.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Quote from: T Fearon on December 25, 2015, 10:19:58 AM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought unionists had been banned from all self-service outlets?

Yes, the have brought too much of their own baggage to the bagging area.

stew

Gregory Campbell is a black bastard of the lowest order, scum of the earth and this is absolutely a sectarian decision as you well know!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: stew on December 26, 2015, 05:04:56 PM
Gregory Campbell is a black b**tard of the lowest order, scum of the earth and this is absolutely a sectarian decision as you well know!
Disgraceful comment about an elected representative. Not a sectarian bone in the man's body.