Dont Know
0 (0%)
None
8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

rrhf

The shorts are yellow and blue. 

Farrandeelin

Pathetic effort the lot of them. What I would love to see is a red hoop, going around the back too.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 16, 2014, 08:44:04 PM
Pathetic effort the lot of them. What I would love to see is a red hoop, going around the back too.

Hoops going around to the back affect Numbering Jerseys. Celtic, Newcastle utd and Juve have all abandoned hoops or stripes going to the back of their jerseys for this reason.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 16, 2014, 09:31:24 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 16, 2014, 08:44:04 PM

Hoops going around to the back affect Numbering Jerseys. Celtic, Newcastle utd and Juve have all abandoned hoops or stripes going to the back of their jerseys for this reason.
Surely there could be some way of doing it. And haven't they even got small numbereens on the front too over the past few years.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

theticklemister

Have they a 'don't shit themselves version' for Croke Park?

rrhf

Mayo are only 2 colours away from being the next carlow

larryin89

Quote from: theticklemister on October 16, 2014, 10:23:36 PM
Have they a 'don't shit themselves version' for Croke Park?

Another ejit who has missed many a Mayo victory in croke park since 1989.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

muppet

It goes on.......

A passionate defence of the shorts and socks of former M jersey candidate, 1C, has been launched in the wake of the former M accessory missing out on the chance to become part of the senior management team with jersey 1C in his native county.

Ex-R goalkeeper C Cake, who was coached by 1C shorts & socks when St Bs won the 2013 AIBCD All-Ireland crown, has described as 'shameful' the treatment of 1C shorts & socks by the MCB.

The perception that 1C shorts & socks was not 'wanted by the M players' or that his coaching skills were not up to scratch, has been rejected by C Cake as 'pure and utter nonsense'.

"I think the circumstances in which they didn't get the job and the process involved, I think was flawed. I'm an outsider looking in like everyone else. But it certainly seems there was a political ambivalence to him getting the job. The one thing I would say about the process is that the propaganda that was perpetrated against 1C shorts & socks was completely wrong.

"This notion that was put into the national GAA world that 1C shorts & socks wasn't wanted by the M players or wasn't a good coach, that's pure and utter nonsense. Ridiculous stuff to say about someone and typical of a lot of the politicians that are involved in board level in a lot of counties.

"They don't understand football or footballers or coaches. They think they do but they don't. To allow his (1C shorts & socks) name to be bedraggled, I thought was one of the most shameful things on the MCB side. He's a wonderful pair of shorts, a wonderful pair of socks, and completely drenched in the sweat and blood of M football."
MWWSI 2017

sinabhuil

As a passionate Mayo supporter I would like to say I dont give a XXXX what they wear once they continue to represent their county in the brave manner that they have done so in the last few years.

moysider

Has to be Ia.

Any white trim is a no-no.

But even with the white ruining the other 2, 1a is a grand jersey.

thejuice

The inherent problem with all these jerseys is that no matter which one is chosen they will still be worn by Mayo men. That's the fundamental flaw in each.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

moysider

Quote from: thejuice on October 20, 2014, 12:01:01 AM
The inherent problem with all these jerseys is that no matter which one is chosen they will still be worn by Mayo men. That's the fundamental flaw in each.

Cruel!!!

I always thought it was poor stitching on the jersies -  and being stitched up by Meath refs that was to blame ;D And when we play Meath obvious royalaphiles like Bannon and McEneaney were browning their whistle on Meath meat. Ah well ;)

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bucko

Hope they're as durable as the last ones....