Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 9437128 times)

square_ball

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #47010 on: November 24, 2022, 04:01:25 PM »
Edendork management gone? Thats a strange one.

The Coddfather

• All views are my own
    • View Profile
« Reply #47011 on: November 24, 2022, 04:11:03 PM »
OK - I've been here a long time on this board (ever since it ran on a WWWboard CGI script, through to two EZboard variations and then finally on its own server) and the T***yreagh shtick comes from a time when (most) posters on this board whilst otherwise very knowledgeable in GAA affairs didn't take themselves too seriously. Long time members of this forum know who I am & that includes several from T***yreagh, not one of whom has evergiven me grief over my self-censoring because unlike some on here who really need to pull that stick out of their arseholes, they get the joke. We're both more than capable of giving & taking it.

If you find it a problem, deal with it.

And if you think I'm bad, I know one guy from Edendork whom refers to O'Neill Park as Ibrox.

Your longevity on this board doesn't annul your nuisances.

You go into excruciating detail over the most irrelevant topics.

Norf Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #47012 on: November 24, 2022, 05:50:51 PM »
OK - I've been here a long time on this board (ever since it ran on a WWWboard CGI script, through to two EZboard variations and then finally on its own server) and the T***yreagh shtick comes from a time when (most) posters on this board whilst otherwise very knowledgeable in GAA affairs didn't take themselves too seriously. Long time members of this forum know who I am & that includes several from T***yreagh, not one of whom has evergiven me grief over my self-censoring because unlike some on here who really need to pull that stick out of their arseholes, they get the joke. We're both more than capable of giving & taking it.

And if you think I'm bad, I know one guy from Edendork whom refers to O'Neill Park as Ibrox.

Well. I like the detail.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #47013 on: November 24, 2022, 05:55:07 PM »

Well. I like the detail.
+2
If you donít want detail www.Twitter.com

smort

• O.A.S.I.S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47014 on: November 24, 2022, 05:57:55 PM »
Was thinking coddfather must be of the twitter generation

laceer

• View Profile
« Reply #47015 on: November 24, 2022, 05:58:18 PM »
Keep 'er lit Fionn.

Fionntamhnach

• "It's a shame..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #47016 on: November 24, 2022, 06:20:42 PM »

There's an ignore function on here. If you finding myself or anyone else being too much for your whisker-thin attention span, then use that.

If you can't handle posts from people going longer than two sentences, then an internet forum like this isn't for you.

And also if you think I'm a nuisance here, take it up with the mods.
"That's not a photocopier, that's a shredder! And what have you done to your arse?"

Dire Ear

• View Profile
« Reply #47017 on: November 24, 2022, 08:08:12 PM »
Good man Fionn

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #47018 on: November 24, 2022, 08:24:12 PM »
Gotta love it when a newbie comes on and starts slaggin one the old hands. Wee bitta respect wouldnt go amiss. If he annoys you that much just steer clear eh

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #47019 on: November 24, 2022, 09:17:45 PM »
Fionn one of the best contributors on the board. Keep up the good work.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #47020 on: November 24, 2022, 09:22:18 PM »

Awk wise up you dose of dung. I admire his dedication and the time it must take. We all have lives and responsibilities outside of here so I'm grateful for his detailed breakdown of the Tyrone club scene. Hard to keep up otherwise.

clarshack

• View Profile
« Reply #47021 on: November 24, 2022, 10:52:17 PM »
Fionn one of the best contributors on the board. Keep up the good work.

He is.

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #47022 on: November 25, 2022, 07:25:31 AM »
Tattyreagh is accurately discribed by Fionn.

on the sideline

• View Profile
« Reply #47023 on: November 25, 2022, 07:47:44 AM »
Tattyreagh is accurately discribed by Fionn.

How so?

breakingball78

• View Profile
« Reply #47024 on: November 25, 2022, 09:21:44 AM »
Any truth in St Marys travelling to the lough shore Thursday night for a friendly against Derrylaughan?