The official Mike Sheehy deserves a Tibet Thread!!!!

Started by stew, January 21, 2013, 08:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Yo Mikey, Here is your starter for ten, enjoy.

Tibet became a Country about 1500 year ago, it is fecking freezing all the time and  it embraced Buddhism, is full of monks and the Lama ( a big hitter the lama) has not set foot in his native land for decades.

The Chinese came and decided that they were taking over, Kerry Mike blames the Palestinians, the Syrians and everybody but the fecking Israeli's!

Discuss.  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

The people of Tibet have been blackguarded by China for too long. Maybe when the cp goes things might improve .

stew

Quote from: seafoid on January 21, 2013, 09:01:22 PM
The people of Tibet have been blackguarded by China for too long. Maybe when the cp goes things might improve .

The only hope for that is if the people rise up to get rid of it, they did that and they got slaughtered for that.

Come to think of it, as the country gets wealthier there may be an opportunity to get rid of the fcukers, I despise the Chinese Government for their human rights abuses and what they have done to cull their own people and oppress the people they are supposed to serve.

magpie seanie

If they had oil they'd have been "liberated" ages ago.

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 21, 2013, 09:17:28 PM
If they had oil they'd have been "liberated" ages ago.

No chance Seanie, The yanks would not have touched that area for fear of the Chinese and nobody else would have dared go in, not even their communist brothers in mother Russia.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on January 21, 2013, 09:36:47 PM
;D

Mike Sheehy perhaps? Kerry Mike is a different poster altogether.

You are correct.

What poor Kerry Mike makes of this I am not sure.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

give her dixie

Stew, are you on the drink today celebrating the inauguration?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

stew

Quote from: ONeill on January 21, 2013, 11:24:58 PM
Stew back on the batter I see.

Nope, just caught that faux pas myself, Kerry Mike, apologies.

stew

Quote from: give her dixie on January 22, 2013, 02:52:46 AM
Stew, are you on the drink today celebrating the inauguration?

Funny stuff, I was working all day and up until 8 bells, I am on a diet and have not touched a beer or a glass of Vino for nigh on three weeks.

As for Obama, I wish him all the best and hope that he sorts out the NRA and the bastard senators that resort to posturing and who refuse to work together which hamstrings the people and causes the economy to suffer.

Oh one more thing, I hope to feck the stays away from war for four years, enough is enough.