The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 27, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
Quote from: mouview on August 27, 2018, 12:09:56 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 26, 2018, 09:26:03 PM
Past his best unfortunately

Didn't lose it though. Was still -3 for his round (?). Other guy pulled off a few outrageous hole-outs. Paddy scrambled really well in fairness and avoided the dreaded double-bogey that has frequently haunted him.

Oh flip, didn't realise he won, fair play Paddy

Well I know what mouview meant!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on August 27, 2018, 12:58:47 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 27, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
Quote from: mouview on August 27, 2018, 12:09:56 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 26, 2018, 09:26:03 PM
Past his best unfortunately

Didn't lose it though. Was still -3 for his round (?). Other guy pulled off a few outrageous hole-outs. Paddy scrambled really well in fairness and avoided the dreaded double-bogey that has frequently haunted him.

Oh flip, didn't realise he won, fair play Paddy

Well I know what mouview meant!

:o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Megaman

Just as long as Ian Poulter doesnt make the team i dont care whos the european team.

screenexile

Quote from: Megaman on August 27, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
Just as long as Ian Poulter doesnt make the team i dont care whos the european team.

Poulter will definitely be in the team!

Applesisapples

Anybody know the best and cheapest way to book golf courses in Portugal? Flights and hotel are booked. thanks in advance.

Orior

What do you all think of DeChambeau? Seems like a decent fella, but I'm not sure about his approach with the clubs.

Poor back nine from our Rory.

Boycey

It looks ungainly but it obviously works for him..

Insane Bolt

Straight out of the Mo Norman school of golf swings😎 Certainly works for him.

gawa316

When is Bjorn picking his wildcards?

I would go for Poulter, Stenson, Garcia & Pieters. There isn't a lot else to pick from. I realize Garcia isn't in great form but I'd have him in there for his reputation and could link up well with Rahm.

Therealdonald

Quote from: gawa316 on September 04, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

I would go for Poulter, Stenson, Garcia & Pieters. There isn't a lot else to pick from. I realize Garcia isn't in great form but I'd have him in there for his reputation and could link up well with Rahm.

Think you're looking at Stenson, Garcia Pieters and Casey.

screenexile

Quote from: Therealdonald on September 04, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

Jesus lads Stenson and Garcia are in ayrocious form to be picked for the Ryder cup!!

Personally I think it should be Casey, Poulter, Knox and either Pieters or Wallace.

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on September 04, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

Jesus lads Stenson and Garcia are in ayrocious form to be picked for the Ryder cup!!

Personally I think it should be Casey, Poulter, Knox and either Pieters or Wallace.

Your spelling is atrocious.

trailer

He can't pick Garcia. Heard Peter Lawrie saying he'd pick Westwood. That's very scary if he does.
I'd go with Poulter, Casey, Stenson and Pieters. I can see the case for Knox or Wallace instead of Stenson to be fair.

Orior

Mine would be Casey, Pieters, Wallace and Orior. The latter for comedy effect and team bonding with WAGS.

Gabriel_Hurl