The Official UFC Thread

Started by RONAN, February 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

GetOverTheBar

Presumably if McGregor is in Ireland, USADA can't get at him to test him?

Jon Jones II....or III, i suppose coming up here.

Syferus

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 28, 2017, 01:38:38 PM

That ain't how it works. What sort of six degrees of Kevin Bacon did you use to get to performance-enhancing drugs out of all this?

screenexile

Quote from: Syferus on November 28, 2017, 02:00:22 PM

That ain't how it works. What sort of six degrees of Kevin Bacon did you use to get to performance-enhancing drugs out of all this?

I think the general consensus online is that recreational drugs more so than the performance enhancing kind were allegedly involved in the Crumlin incident!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Syferus on November 28, 2017, 02:00:22 PM

Cocaine is a stimulant, banned by USADA.

While I don't believe it's actually tested for 'out of competition'. The line is thin, very thin.

nrico2006

Where do people get the drugs link from anyway?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Don Johnson

Tony McGregor is on his way to Dubai to sort a protection deal with Christy Kinahan lads, don't worry.

Don Johnson

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 28, 2017, 03:26:05 PM
Where do people get the drugs link from anyway?

Loads of videos and rumours going about now for years with him off his face.

lurganblue

More rumours this morning about McGregor i see. Talk that he has gotten some girl in Liverpool pregnant. Could of course be bullshit but it does seem that things are starting to spiral for him.

Minder

So McGregor has turned out to be a bit of a kn**ker, didn't see this coming......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Don Johnson

Quote from: Minder on November 29, 2017, 12:22:45 PM
So McGregor has turned out to be a bit of a kn**ker, didn't see this coming......

kn**ker? He's living the dream ya mad man!

nrico2006

Never saw any videos of him doing drugs, plus I suppose I may believe every story or rumour that pops up about him as they must be true.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on November 29, 2017, 12:22:45 PM
The suprise is that anyone is surprised.
A friend of ours is related to his Mrs. I'm not shocked about some of things coming out about him as I've heard a few stories from our friend months ago.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Syferus

Quote from: lurganblue on November 29, 2017, 09:48:23 AM
More rumours this morning about McGregor i see. Talk that he has gotten some girl in Liverpool pregnant. Could of course be bullshit but it does seem that things are starting to spiral for him.

A lot of the rumours in this thread tend to be bullshít, period.

The Gs Man

His da has come out and said the stories are 95% nonsense and the other 5% exaggerated.
Keep 'er lit