Free Guinness!!! and other stuff

Started by The Real Laoislad, August 22, 2007, 04:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Down Gael

Got my BBQ set this morning. Not bad. More free guinness vouchers as well.

ziggysego

My BBQ arrived today as well :D

Great wee set it is too.
Testing Accessibility

Longshanks

Me ma has nabbed my bbq, she aint getting the Guinness vouchers though :P :P

The Real Laoislad

Got it last week  ;D Though doubt will get the chance to use it this summer with the f**king weather being so shitty >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

john mcgill

Got my bbq set today.  Was surprised with the quality but will need to try it out, if we get the weather.

gawa316

Got my set the other day, well happy with it plus vouchers for 4 cans...deadly stuff

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 10, 2008, 07:04:07 PM
https://www.guinness.com/ie_en/Secure/summer-signup.html

Free Guinness BBQ set  :)

I'm not hearing much cheers laoislad for telling us all about the bbq set offer....
Last time i'll tell ye wee c***ts anything >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

FermGael

got my stuff there today.
Great job.Brought a smile to my face for the first time in about 2 weeks.  having a BBQ in this weather that is
Thanks LL
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Our Nail Loney

Got mine as well, bit over the top I thought stupid case an all!

My ma appreciated the extra utensils though

pintsofguinness

Did yous get a Guinness calender in the post?
very decent!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 21, 2008, 10:02:49 AM
Did yous get a Guinness calender in the post?
very decent!

Yeah I got mine, Guinness ae vry giood once your on the mailing list. And the stuff they send isn't complete tat unlike some other stuff you get sent, they also send you vouchers on your birthday, well they did for me anyway...

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

dodo

Their calander has dates for the FA cup final, Champions League final, horse racing dates, rugby internationals, golf majors and Irish soccer internationals amongst other sporting events but no mention of any GAA event, not even the All-Ireland finals in September. Even stranger when you consider their sponsorship of the hurling championship since 1995.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: dodo on December 21, 2008, 06:10:14 PM
Their calander has dates for the FA cup final, Champions League final, horse racing dates, rugby internationals, golf majors and Irish soccer internationals amongst other sporting events but no mention of any GAA event, not even the All-Ireland finals in September. Even stranger when you consider their sponsorship of the hurling championship since 1995.

Yep, and that's why I put it straight in the bin.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...