Animal Cruelty

Started by mannix, May 10, 2007, 10:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannix

Seen on a Limerick paper dated MAY 10  a case where a horse strangled herself while foaling in limerick, I know we live a cruel world and all that but what kind of people allow an animal to die in such agony.I hope the man responsible gets his dues

The more I hear of this type of thing the more I dislike people, if I seen her owner I would kick him so much he would beg for a punch, sc**bag will walk free and say he always watered and fed her.

An Gaeilgoir

There have been a few cases like tihs in Limerick in the past few months,a horse went on the rampage in the city a while back as well. It seems its those great amimal lovers in Moyross who own most of the horses where there are problems.

Baile an tuaigh

I seen a documentry on cruelty to animals. It was very hard to watch and it would break your heart. Have been a vegatarian now three years and feel a lot better for it, mentaly and physicaly. Something drastic is going to have be done in this department. I think we have to change the way we think and how we treat other species on the planet.

Bod Mor

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on May 11, 2007, 03:28:29 AM
I seen a documentry on cruelty to animals. It was very hard to watch and it would break your heart. Have been a vegatarian now three years and feel a lot better for it, mentaly and physicaly. Something drastic is going to have be done in this department. I think we have to change the way we think and how we treat other species on the planet.

At the end of the day It's either us or them. I was watching a documentary last night about Lions in Africa and the amount of people they eat each year and alligators in Florida eat on average 30 humans a year. What would you do if you seen an alligator coming straight for ya???? I for one would have my knife & fork out with my bottle of Chef sauce I tell ya that much!!!
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

mannix

Me too. But its a long way from abusing a horse to death and saving your own skin.
Jail with a television for company is a lot better than choking while giving birth, i hope there is a God.

screenmachine

how does a horse strangle herself?
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

his holiness nb

Quote from: screenmachine on May 11, 2007, 09:01:03 AM

with its hooves!

no seriously thats a disgrace and I hope the lad involved gets punished.
Ask me holy bollix

pintsofguinness

There is a massive difference between cruelty and eating meat.  I'd happily strangle the horse's owner, just to see how he likes it.

:-\ By pulling on a rope that's tied around her neck!

At the end of the day It's either us or them. I was watching a documentary last night about Lions in Africa and the amount of people they eat each year and alligators in Florida eat on average 30 humans a year.
Wasn't Sainsbury's open?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?