Cross dressing school kids on Isle of Wight

Started by bennydorano, September 11, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: red hander on September 17, 2017, 08:43:19 PM
Stop digging your hole ... a core facet of Spartan military training was pedaristy and homosexuality, and lesbianism was rampant among Spartan women. These were the simple points I made and which were shot down by you, not with evidence, but with outrage that such facts were possible, because it insults your sensibilities... now jog on  :-*

You said most if not all of the 300 were homosexual, that is not the case, I am well aware of the fact that Thebes had a lot of homosexuals in their army, your statement about the 300 is completely and utter inaccurate.

I don't give a shite if someone in the military is gay or not, I especially do not care about soldiers that died millennia ago who were gay, many gay soldiers have fought and died bravely over the centuries, so no, it does not offend my sensibilities hander, you are right about homosexuality being rampant in the Greek armies back in the day, you are completely wrong however about the three hundred, that's all I am saying.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

trueblue1234

Quote from: punt kick on September 15, 2017, 05:46:18 PM
Sure you have and trueblue has 5 different engineering degrees.

lol, Glad to see you haven't forgotten me. Wouldn't want thebigfella et al getting all your attention. But I know you've been busy.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

punt kick

Not as busy as yourself - reaching out to folk.  ;D ;D ;D

trueblue1234

I know. You have all these vendetta's to keep running on Gaaboard. Full time job that.  :D

punt kick

trueblue1234

trileacman

How, all a sudden, do we know how many gays were at Thermopylae?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

stew

Quote from: trileacman on September 18, 2017, 10:32:43 PM

Ask the Tyronie, he is the one that claimed every one of the three hundy were gay! I shit you not!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

MoChara

They were seen at a local gay nightclub the night before, out for Alpheos and Drimylos' Stag.

punt kick

Quote from: MoChara on September 19, 2017, 08:24:08 AM

They were seen at a local gay nightclub the night before, out for Alpheos and Drimylos' Stag.

;D ;D ;D