Started by T Fearon, September 09, 2017, 07:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2017, 10:46:07 AM
Do I need to? As every Christian Church preaches homosexuality is sinful I think we can be confident that this belief is scripturally based.

Please do I don't read scripture - can you post the actual text here where it says in the bible homosexuality is a sin. Thanks.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2017, 08:45:38 AM
I was referring to gay marriage as being abnormal not gay people.Anything contrary to the normal order is abnormal,this is not a deragotry term.

Yet you would disown a child if they were gay  ::)

T Fearon

I am amused by the fake concern for gay people on this thread.I'm guessing those professing mock outrage wouldn't be seen dead in a gay bar or any other scenario that would risk others even  perceiving there's a remote possibility of them being gay themselves.It's just anything to bash the Catholic Church.

Gabriel_Hurl

Don't judge us all by your standards

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2017, 01:32:06 PM
I am amused by the fake concern for gay people on this thread.I'm guessing those professing mock outrage wouldn't be seen dead in a gay bar or any other scenario that would risk others even  perceiving there's a remote possibility of them being gay themselves.It's just anything to bash the Catholic Church.
My concern is not fake, I have close family who are gay and my concern is based on the detrimental effect the bile espoused by you and your so called fellow Christians has had on their well being. As you have been unable to demonstrate where Jesus christ stated his opposition to gay people we can just conclude that you are talking crap.

T Fearon

The same abuse as I and other believers have to endure? Believe what you want,scripture is composed of both Old and New Testaments.

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2017, 04:44:51 PM
The same abuse as I and other believers have to endure? Believe what you want,scripture is composed of both Old and New Testaments.

Post the text.

playwiththewind1st

Last throw of the dice. If cornered, start playing the victim.

T Fearon

It is laughable to claim gays are victims now.They have been granted everything,if you even mention certain words that were used frequently on tv sitcoms in the seventies you'd likely be arrested and charged with homophobic hate crimes.

On the other hand all aspects of Christianity are being stripped away,even Grace before the Lord Mayor's Dinner in Belfast,and those who complain about it or even profess to being Christian are ridiculed and vilified.

playwiththewind1st

Have a cup of tea & an Ashers traybake to go with it (don't forget to give thanks before you tuck in).

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2017, 07:42:07 PM
It is laughable to claim gays are victims now.They have been granted everything,if you even mention certain words that were used frequently on tv sitcoms in the seventies you'd likely be arrested and charged with homophobic hate crimes.

On the other hand all aspects of Christianity are being stripped away,even Grace before the Lord Mayor's Dinner in Belfast,and those who complain about it or even profess to being Christian are ridiculed and vilified.
In the pantheon of the ludicrous and ridiculous statements you have made over the years that is right up there. Like most zealots you can't see the log in your own eye as you twist and invent Christ's teaching to support your own bigotry. So much for love thy neighbour, and casting the first stone.

MoChara

Quote from: punt kick on September 18, 2017, 06:04:42 PM

Post the text.

Leviticus 11:10 ESV
But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you.

Ah wait that's the one about shellfish its another bit around here that's about the gays, next thing you know after gay marriage the gay lobby will be looking to make us all eat shellfish.