Ken v Mark

Ken
5 (100%)
Mark
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: March 15, 2017, 11:47:36 PM

Clinker

No doubt a lot of W.D. Flackes supporting posters on the board and the television news telling us that the "man who died was a member of the minority community." Then came a few GAA results late at night but Antrim club mainly and a team called Hannahstown featured (but no Lámh Dhearg.)

Nowadays Ken tells it as it from the heart whilst Mark has a more almost ready to smile take on it.
What do youse reckon yourselves?

Clinker

Ken is not well and may not be on television for a while.

Clinker

Tracey is coming into her own now.

Clinker

Ken is back - Ger Loughnane style.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyCake

playwiththewind1st

Saw Ken up The Hill a few weeks ago. It was "interesting", as he himself might say.

Clinker

Redundancy for Mark.
Ken rolls on undeterred.

BennyCake

Who the feck is Ken and Mark?

Dire Ear

Political analyists I'm guessing?

Snapchap

Now hold on. Mark Devenport or Mark Carruthers?

seafoid

Devenport is retiring according to Carruthers on twitter
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Tony Baloney

Kevin Magee, Mark Devenport, Maggie Taggart and Mervyn Jess.

RedHand88

Some clear out. They're losing some real talents. Meanwhile Nolan goes on and on. Saw him yesterday showing a TV camera into people's faces as they came out of a shop. God knows what it was about. Could be face coverings in shops, could just as easily have been about the Storey funeral 4 months ago.

michaelg

Quote from: hardstation on October 07, 2020, 08:21:03 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 07, 2020, 08:14:57 PM
Some clear out. They're losing some real talents. Meanwhile Nolan goes on and on. Saw him yesterday showing a TV camera into people's faces as they came out of a shop. God knows what it was about. Could be face coverings in shops, could just as easily have been about the Storey funeral 4 months ago.
Saw an ad for his show tonight. He's running about a garage forecourt after people who went into the shop with no mask on. Like a Spotlight exclusive or the paedo hunter style.
Really?