Pick your team> Kinahans or Hutches ?

Started by seafoid, February 09, 2016, 12:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

general_lee

No wides

mikehunt

Impossible task for the ordinary guards on the street. Did u ever see anything like the show the top brass of the GS put up on Saturday. Now that was "disgusting", Martin Callinan. Enda Kenny trying to score political points. The justice system letting these boys out. The lad bailed for a 3m find didn't even think he'd get bail, had to run out the door, no one waiting for him.  We need a Dirty Harry/ Charles Bronson type to sort this sh!t out. The Kieran Boylan link is very worrying and nothing has been done about it. Callinan retired on full pension. Much like Patrick Neary, these lads are never held accountable.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/tag/kieran-boylan/

http://utv.ie/News/2015/10/30/Man-bailed-over-Tallaght-drugs-and-weapons-cache-47946

AZOffaly

Quote from: seafoid on February 09, 2016, 12:44:14 PM
With the gardai nowhere to be seen

The gardai did a great job in Limerick, what can they do with dickheads like this, other than what they tried to do in Limerick? To be honest I'd nearly lock them all, every seed and breed of them, in Spike Island, and when a winner emerged, lock them up for life in the Joy.

AZOffaly

By the way, Is there any credibility that the Contos actually did this? Are they aligned with one of the gangs? It seems very convenient coming up to an election that the establishment parties have another stick to wave at Sinn Fein.

By the way, Sinn Fein wanting to remove the Special Criminal Courts before an election is one of the daftest political statements ever. Who does their PR?

mikehunt

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 09, 2016, 01:27:41 PM
By the way, Is there any credibility that the Contos actually did this? Are they aligned with one of the gangs? It seems very convenient coming up to an election that the establishment parties have another stick to wave at Sinn Fein.

By the way, Sinn Fein wanting to remove the Special Criminal Courts before an election is one of the daftest political statements ever. Who does their PR?

I wouldn't agree with it either but do-gooders like Amnesty and Mary Robinson agree with Sinn Fein on this.

AZOffaly

Quote from: mikehunt on February 09, 2016, 01:32:46 PM

I wouldn't agree with it either but do-gooders like Amnesty and Mary Robinson agree with Sinn Fein on this.

I know they do. But it seems common sense to me that if you cannot guarantee the safety of the jury or witnesses, then it has to be in a closed court, with a judge presiding.

seafoid

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 09, 2016, 01:25:25 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 09, 2016, 12:44:14 PM
With the gardai nowhere to be seen

The gardai did a great job in Limerick, what can they do with d**kheads like this, other than what they tried to do in Limerick? To be honest I'd nearly lock them all, every seed and breed of them, in Spike Island, and when a winner emerged, lock them up for life in the Joy.
What did they do in Limerick? Wasn't it after those kids burned to death in that car that the public got sick of the gangs ?

seafoid

Middleclass drug consumption is the reason the gangs exist

Orior

Quote from: No wides on February 09, 2016, 12:47:02 PM
Ridiculous thread, very poor taste.

But maybe us discussing it here might filter down to the foot soldiers, who will then realise the folly of their ways?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

They sent in the ERU and basically broke up the gangs that were there. The public were sick of the gangs long before that tragic incident. There are dozens of gang figures from Limerick now in jail long term, because of work the Guards did.

In fact there is now a new threat down here, because nature abhors a vacuum, and stupid people keep buying Cannabis and Cocaine without worrying about how it gets to them. A new young lad in his mid 20s is supposed to be after taking over down here, simply because the old guard have been taken out.

mikehunt

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 09, 2016, 01:34:01 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on February 09, 2016, 01:32:46 PM

I know they do. But it seems common sense to me that if you cannot guarantee the safety of the jury or witnesses, then it has to be in a closed court, with a judge presiding.

Sinn Fein's and Amnesty's motives would be different. Amnesty are afraid that any hint of wrong-doing by guards might be ignored by the judges but not by jury. It can be abused, all u need to do is look at what happened to McBrearty and the Boylan case. Very little scrutiny given to the actions of Guards in this country. The attempts to silence the whistleblowers and to discredit GSOC would lead you to believe they have plenty to hide.

Rossfan

Quote from: seafoid on February 09, 2016, 01:40:47 PM
Middleclass drug consumption is the reason the gangs exist
+1.
The same well heeled cnuts who keep giving out about criminality/gangs etc.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Franko

As per usual, Kenny's making himself look like a total twat over the whole affair.