Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

How can I be sure this is true?

T Fearon

That leaves only Donny Osmond from the early 70s teenage heart throbs left,with David Cassidy and Michael Jackson gone.

AQMP

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 21, 2017, 06:37:31 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 21, 2017, 05:51:43 PMOk I'll work on my comedy act.

Seriously double standards here.

Stop making everything about you. You made a crass "joke" about a 49 year old woman dying of breast cancer and you got called out for acting like an arsehole.

Would you post something like that on your Facebook - would you f**k.

Wind yer neck in.

Surely the joke wasn't about her dying of cancer?  It alluded to the fact that she used to be a tennis player?

longballin

Quote from: AQMP on November 22, 2017, 09:07:43 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 21, 2017, 06:37:31 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 21, 2017, 05:51:43 PMOk I'll work on my comedy act.

Seriously double standards here.

Stop making everything about you. You made a crass "joke" about a 49 year old woman dying of breast cancer and you got called out for acting like an arsehole.

Would you post something like that on your Facebook - would you f**k.

Wind yer neck in.

Surely the joke wasn't about her dying of cancer?  It alluded to the fact that she used to be a tennis player?

It was a 'joke' about the funeral of a woman who had just died of cancer

T Fearon

It was a joke about a fictional funeral scenario of a tennis player who just died.I would have used it about Rod Laver or Billie Jean King had they died of old age.

I don't find cancer funny,it took my brother at the age of 35 and my mother.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on November 22, 2017, 09:43:09 AM
It was a joke about a fictional funeral scenario of a tennis player who just died.I would have used it about Rod Laver or Billie Jean King had they died of old age.

which is very tragic and I am sorry to hear that Tony; however it makes your behaviour on this thread all the more difficult to fathom.

theskull1

In isolation ... fair enough ... no big deal IMO

But its your thing T ... its what you do on a regular basis. That informs people about the way you roll and judge you accordingly for it

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Minder

Can't find a thread but I see it's reported from the post mortem that the driver of the car that went into Buncrana Pier was three times over the limit.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Avondhu star

Quote from: T Fearon on November 22, 2017, 06:43:07 AM
That leaves only Donny Osmond from the early 70s teenage heart throbs left,with David Cassidy and Michael Jackson gone.

You would be more of a Gary glitter and Jimmy Saville fan though
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

StGallsGAA

Any board members die lately?

red hander

Would you ever f**k off?

Hardy

Dire Ear

I agree with red hander above,  stop making up shite excuses for your shite comments

Avondhu star

Stop bullshitting. Your game is up.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you