100 worst Irish people - 5 names max please!

Started by muppet, December 09, 2009, 06:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Zapatista on December 09, 2009, 06:28:42 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 09, 2009, 06:26:52 PM
Good topic muppet. Will take time to think about this one. Will nominate another few later but one sticks out immediately.

1. Michelle Smith

Ye can't nominate people for being ginger FFS!!!

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Donnellys Hollow

Louis Walsh
Tony O'Reilly
Lord Haw Haw
1st Duke of Wellington
Field Marshall Kitchener
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

gallsman

I love all the Anti-FF people on this board who seem to think there's going to be some miraculous recovery when FG get into power. Kenny isn't fit to lead the country, and it will show. You'll all be turning your backs on him halfway through his first term.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

That peodophile that burnt the family to death in Omagh. Mc Elhill I think his name was.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Minder on December 09, 2009, 07:22:41 PM
That peodophile that burnt the family to death in Omagh. Mc Elhill I think his name was.

Yes this wankshaft deserves to burn in hell forever.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: gallsman on December 09, 2009, 07:17:50 PM
I love all the Anti-FF people on this board who seem to think there's going to be some miraculous recovery when FG get into power. Kenny isn't fit to lead the country, and it will show. You'll all be turning your backs on him halfway through his first term.

Its a bit like the whole Andy Reid bandwagon nonsense. The longer their away - the better they become.

The country is completely fcuked no matter who is charge. Fine Gael/Labour would probably be better off in opposition for the forseeable future. FF will continue to do themselves irreparable damage trying to dig the country out of this mess. I know many people who were dyed in the wool FF supporters that are beginning to desert the party.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Square Ball

any member of the Irish clergy who abused children
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ballinaman

I've no party affiliation by the way but seriously lads....this lad has to be up there...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ballinaman on December 09, 2009, 07:24:47 PM
I've no party affiliation by the way but seriously lads....this lad has to be up there...

Your spot on there Ballinaman, O'Duffy = sc**bag

O'Duffy a quasi-nazi fighting the IRA a bunch of quasi-nazis

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Myles Na G.

1. Catriona Ruane
2. Jim Allister
3. Stephen Nolan
4. Frank Mitchell
5. Anyone connected in any way with the production of Give My Head Peace

gallsman

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on December 09, 2009, 07:23:50 PM

Its a bit like the whole Andy Reid bandwagon nonsense. The longer their away - the better they become.

The country is completely fcuked no matter who is charge. Fine Gael/Labour would probably be better off in opposition for the forseeable future. FF will continue to do themselves irreparable damage trying to dig the country out of this mess. I know many people who were dyed in the wool FF supporters that are beginning to desert the party.

Nice analogy! Although in fairness to the lad, he's been playing well this year and has got himself in far better shape.

Dinny Breen

Dermot MacMurrough and Lord Haw Haw for me
#newbridgeornowhere

muppet

Quote from: gallsman on December 09, 2009, 07:38:15 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on December 09, 2009, 07:23:50 PM

Nice analogy! Although in fairness to the lad, he's been playing well this year and has got himself in far better shape.

This logic means that we can only ever be governed by Fianna Fail. Kenny was successfully ridiculed as was Noonan and before him Bruton.

In conclusion we have learned nothing.
MWWSI 2017