Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General discussion / Re: American Sports Thread
« Last post by TabClear on Today at 11:33:10 AM »
Brady is a machine. To be playing at that level when you are over 40 is incredible. Amendola was an absolute star on Sunday, the TD catch at the end and the ability to get his feet down was fantastic.  Feel sorry for the jags, Bortles had a couple of throws down the sideline in the last couple of drives that were inches off and could have been the difference. Great defensive play by Gilmour at the end though.

Its hard to see Philly matching the Patriots. Foles is an underrated Quarterback in my opinion and he has the weapons to hurt the Pats but i just think the big game experience of New England will be too much especially if Gronk is back. Pats by 8.

People forget how good Cooks and Amendola are. They're top class NFL receivers and have excelled elsewhere. This isn't a knock on Brady in any way, he's amazing, but the way some folk go on you'd think he only had wheelie bins to throw to when Gronk got injured.

Thats bollocks Seanie, no one I know of thinks that!

Maybe not but I get where Seanie is coming from, the SkySports pundits were ready to hand the title to the Jags at halftime if Gronk didnt return.
Any mention of the utter gutter dwelling shte he was saying to AOS to try and get in his head?

Was AOS the one giving it to McMahon abut his brother dying?

You actually typed that? Have a word with yourself ffs

and what was wrong with that?

Do you have evidence of what your alluding to? You're very vocal on mistaken identities on another thread so I'd assume you'd tread carefully with rumour, heresy and the like, no?

I didn't say it was AOS did I? I asked the question. Im assuming you have read McMahon's book?
Any mention of the utter gutter dwelling shte he was saying to AOS to try and get in his head?

Do you have evidence of what your alluding to? You're very vocal on mistaken identities on another thread so I'd assume you'd tread carefully with rumour, heresy and the like, no?
« Last post by stew on Today at 11:25:39 AM »
Brady is a machine. To be playing at that level when you are over 40 is incredible. Amendola was an absolute star on Sunday, the TD catch at the end and the ability to get his feet down was fantastic.  Feel sorry for the jags, Bortles had a couple of throws down the sideline in the last couple of drives that were inches off and could have been the difference. Great defensive play by Gilmour at the end though.

Its hard to see Philly matching the Patriots. Foles is an underrated Quarterback in my opinion and he has the weapons to hurt the Pats but i just think the big game experience of New England will be too much especially if Gronk is back. Pats by 8.

People forget how good Cooks and Amendola are. They're top class NFL receivers and have excelled elsewhere. This isn't a knock on Brady in any way, he's amazing, but the way some folk go on you'd think he only had wheelie bins to throw to when Gronk got injured.

Thats bollocks Seanie, no one I know of thinks that!

GAA Discussion / Re: u15 transfer question
« Last post by magpie seanie on Today at 11:25:31 AM »
County board secretary will have the rules or you club secretary/county board delegate.
Down / Re: Down Club Hurling & Football
« Last post by Bigben36 on Today at 11:24:02 AM »
Is this for hurling & football at senior level? Whats are the fines to be imposed for not fielding. I know a hurling team that is working on a panel of 17 players. Could be trouble ahead.
« Last post by Minder on Today at 11:16:42 AM »
I was listening to a podcast on the way up to Dublin last night, and one of the presenters just casually threw out a stat, which when you think about it is incredible: Tom Brady has started for the New England Patriots for 16 years. He has made the SUPERBOWL, not the playoffs, in 50% of those years.

That's simply incredible.

Saw something similar that he has appeared in 15% of all Superbowls

General discussion / Re: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread
« Last post by Jeepers Creepers on Today at 10:58:15 AM »
I think Coutinhos abilty to pull a goal out of absolutely nowhere will be mnissed more so than the ability to open up defences. All top 5 teams bar City at the top showing the same level of inconsistency.
« Last post by AZOffaly on Today at 10:54:19 AM »
I was listening to a podcast on the way up to Dublin last night, and one of the presenters just casually threw out a stat, which when you think about it is incredible: Tom Brady has started for the New England Patriots for 16 years. He has made the SUPERBOWL, not the playoffs, in 50% of those years.

That's simply incredible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10