The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on June 27, 2020, 08:07:58 PM
Sat down to enjoy the third round only to see it's finished ffs 😂

Same as that...

Boycey

Dustin doing all in his powers to throw this away.... Still looking likely to win though.

JimStynes

Taylor

Couldnt watch or follow it last night.

Had Todd backed - WTF happened to him  :o

Orior

Seamus Power made the cut in Detroit - joint second.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Orior on July 03, 2020, 10:35:24 PM
Seamus Power made the cut in Detroit - joint second.

Hope he keeps it going. So many times he had a strong start only to fall back in tournaments. Needs a good finish as he no longer has his card on the PGA so tournaments are pretty limited.

Boycey

He's still hanging in there joint 4th after three rounds. I hope he finishes strong, each place he rises or falls is worth huge chunks of money plus a higher finish will get him into upcoming tournaments too.

Boycey

Bryson changing the way golf is played, I can't say I can warm to him or what he's doing for that matter...,

screenexile

Orior

Quote from: Boycey on July 05, 2020, 10:48:37 PM
Bryson changing the way golf is played, I can't say I can warm to him or what he's doing for that matter...,

Two of the worst swings in golf on show last night!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

trailer

I've no issue with Bryson hitting it 350+ or how he plays the game but this bullshit to the camera man and the brand just sums the w**ker up.

Boycey

Hes turning the game into some kind of physics experiment that it was never designed to be.

trailer

Quote from: Boycey on July 06, 2020, 10:23:26 AM
Hes turning the game into some kind of physics experiment that it was never designed to be.

The game has changed. This new generation are a trackman generation. They don't care how the swing looks, it's about generating the right numbers on a computer.

JimStynes

Does it really matter what a swing looks like? It's a bit refreshing to see something completely different than the robotic swings everyone else has.

The brand thing was a stupid comment and I would sort of agree with him if he wasn't getting millions of pounds to play golf.  He was basically saying don't film me when I'm pissed off as it shows me in bad light when in person I'm not actually a bad spud. That's a fair thing to say but I don't really feel much sympathy for him and it's stupid giving off to a camera man who is literally doing the job he's paid to do.

trailer

Quote from: JimStynes on July 06, 2020, 12:03:56 PM
Does it really matter what a swing looks like? It's a bit refreshing to see something completely different than the robotic swings everyone else has.

The brand thing was a stupid comment and I would sort of agree with him if he wasn't getting millions of pounds to play golf.  He was basically saying don't film me when I'm pissed off as it shows me in bad light when in person I'm not actually a bad spud. That's a fair thing to say but I don't really feel much sympathy for him and it's stupid giving off to a camera man who is literally doing the job he's paid to do.

Yeah that's pretty much it, and given Bryson is a multi millionaire giving off to a cameraman on quite a bit less I'd imagine just speaks of entitlement.