The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

dec

Quote from: laoislad on May 25, 2019, 12:14:37 PM
Happy Istanbul Day....

The first European Cup win in 1977 was also 25th May. For a few years the LFCNY supporters club produced a fanzine called "25th of May"

Godsown

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 25, 2019, 11:53:19 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on May 25, 2019, 10:29:15 AM
Quote from: Godsown on May 25, 2019, 06:40:35 AM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on May 25, 2019, 04:59:48 AM
I think Liverpool will win.  But I can't see why some Liverpool fans are so confident.  3-0 win, gimme, Harry Kane tears in HD have all been mentioned in the last few pages.  The teams played twice this season, and a one goal difference was all there was between the teams.  Spurs are well capable of a draw, and a shootout. 

What's this level of confidence based on?
Not sure whether it is confidence or arrogance. Remember these were the fans who celebrating winning the Premiership in January. That went well

Who celebrated winning the league in January?

Yeah as I recall it was fans of rival clubs who crowned Liverpool champions in January. Doesn't suit your man's narrative though!

Sorry!

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

BennyCake

Wouldn't it be ironic (is that the right word, Alanis?) if he started, and ended up being the match winner?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: BennyCake on May 28, 2019, 01:59:37 PM
Wouldn't it be ironic (is that the right word, Alanis?) if he started, and ended up being the match winner?

The only way he could be Liverpool's match winner is if he starts for Spurs!

Dire Ear

Liverpool and Wales winger Harry Wilson, 22, has decided to leave Anfield in pursuit of regular first-team football after a loan spell at Derby. Wilson is wanted by clubs from the Premier League, Bundesliga and La Liga. (Mirror)
A very good player , all the best to him

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Dire Ear on May 29, 2019, 02:04:20 PM
Liverpool and Wales winger Harry Wilson, 22, has decided to leave Anfield in pursuit of regular first-team football after a loan spell at Derby. Wilson is wanted by clubs from the Premier League, Bundesliga and La Liga. (Mirror)

He signed a 5 year contract last summer so I think if he's quitting Liverpool it's because he's been told he has no future at the club.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 29, 2019, 02:27:12 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on May 29, 2019, 02:04:20 PM

He signed a 5 year contract last summer so I think if he's quitting Liverpool it's because he's been told he has no future at the club.

Or else he had a good season at Derby, and has decided it's time to make hay.

gawa316

Probably the right move for him. Has a wand of a left foot but of the little I've seen him, he drifts out of games for long spells.

Would be expecting £20 mil + for him and I'd say there'd be a buy back clause stuck in there as well

An Watcher

Off topic here folks but is arsenal Chelsea on tv tonight?  Usually get European games on RTE but don't look to be on there.

dec

https://www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/live/virgin-media-two/

7:00pm Live: Chelsea v Arsenal

Live coverage of the all-London UEFA Europa League Final between Chelsea and Arsenal at the Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan. Presented by Tommy Martin

Milltown Row2

Quote from: dec on May 29, 2019, 04:08:42 PM
https://www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/live/virgin-media-two/

7:00pm Live: Chelsea v Arsenal

Live coverage of the all-London UEFA Europa League Final between Chelsea and Arsenal at the Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan. Presented by Tommy Martin

Less than half the tickets sold to the London supporters
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea