Author Topic: The Official Golf Thread  (Read 289164 times)

Orior

• View Profile
Re: The Official Golf Thread
« Reply #4365 on: October 01, 2017, 10:38:39 PM »
What is the point of The President's Cup? Better if Europe played the Rest of the World, and the winner plays the USA.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JPGJOHNNYG

• View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: October 05, 2017, 05:20:44 PM »
Dunne continues where he left off last week great stuff. As for Mcilroy, motormouth just doesnt know when to stop. On a mission to be a d1ck at every opportunity. Cant wait for the keano reply also mcilroy is going to be spending alot of time signing shit every day now or is it ok when he does it. Must have imagined him pushing that kid out of the way on live tv. You couldnt make it up.

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: October 05, 2017, 05:40:35 PM »
Dunne continues where he left off last week great stuff. As for Mcilroy, motormouth just doesnt know when to stop. On a mission to be a d1ck at every opportunity. Cant wait for the keano reply also mcilroy is going to be spending alot of time signing shit every day now or is it ok when he does it. Must have imagined him pushing that kid out of the way on live tv. You couldnt make it up.
Fcuk Mcilroy and fcuk Keane two c***ts if there ever was.
One walked out on his country the other wouldnt play for his  ;D
Good to see Dunne going well 👍

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: October 05, 2017, 06:02:09 PM »
Just as an aside Iíve always wondered on here what the five letter word beginning with c and ending with t and needing three asterisks is??  Around here there a term clart but I canít imagine itís that..

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: October 05, 2017, 11:44:23 PM »
It's a Laois thing, only comes out when you're a bitter Cnut (4 letters) and struggle to run 😂 and accept that supporting Irish people who do well is difficult to accept cause you're s bitter fecker .. Typical with underachievers though
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: October 07, 2017, 02:52:24 PM »

Two of the most famous Irish athletes you just destroyed there, the on that did walk out on his country also played his heart out for the Country for many years, the other one is one of the best golfers on the planet and has won three different majors, he is very well liked and respected by his peers, these boys are human, flawed just like us, ease up and enjoy their greatness.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: October 07, 2017, 07:25:34 PM »

Imagine if Debbie McGee was Irish - Laoislad would hate her too, even though she just stitched the quick-step on Strictly.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: October 07, 2017, 08:09:58 PM »

Imagine if Debbie McGee was Irish - Laoislad would hate her too, even though she just stitched the quick-step on Strictly.
I think you have me confused with someone else.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: October 11, 2017, 07:35:58 PM »
http://m.bbc.com/sport/golf/41560473

A good piece on McIlroys current position

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2017/tournamentid=2017084/news/newsid=334042.html

A really good honest piece from Danny Willett about his troubles since winning the Masters

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: October 11, 2017, 10:03:26 PM »
http://m.bbc.com/sport/golf/41560473

A good piece on McIlroys current position

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2017/tournamentid=2017084/news/newsid=334042.html

A really good honest piece from Danny Willett about his troubles since winning the Masters

Same old blandness from McIlroy but fair play to Willet he definitely didnít hold back in that blog post. Hopefully he gets back to a bit of form!

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: October 11, 2017, 10:15:20 PM »
I was more interested in Carters take on McIlroy rather than what he said himself..